CEP compression socks provide medical compression to help athletes maximize performance and recovery. The specialist-designed, precision-knit socks protect your shins, calves, Achilles, and feet, and are completely machine washable.
Compression apparel is proven to improve blood flow during aerobic activities.
Proven Injury Reduction
- Shin Splints: Reduces vibration, increases oxygen, and promotes healing
- Calf Cramps: Increases oxygen to optimize muscles and removes lactic acid
- Achilles Issues: Increases oxygen to the Achilles; padding prevents damage
- Pulled Muscles: Increases blood flow to improve warmth in the muscles
- Traveling Issues: Graduated compression prevents venous reflux and pooling
CEP products include a 30-day comfort guarantee, and a six-month compression guarantee. Details are included with your purchase.
About CEP and Compression
Every muscle cell in the body needs energy in the form of oxygen, which is transported to the muscles via the blood. The better the blood flow in the body, the better the muscles are supplied with oxygen and nutrients, and this function can be positively influenced via target graduated compression.
CEP compression sportswear is the result of six decades of research and development on the effects of compression. Advanced stitching technology, developed by medical compression specialists, allows compression thread to be precisely incorporated into the circular knitted material. This results in physiologically optimized compression for greater performance, longer endurance, and faster recovery.
CEP compression socks provide medical compression to help athletes maximize performance and recovery