5.0 out of 5 stars Great sleeve, better than the pricier ones
Published on July 28, 2011 by ThomShap

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, but....
I had extensive surgery on both of my legs a few years ago and wear a compression product daily. Compression sleeves are wonderful because I don't have to wash them everyday, as I would a sock or tight. I workout a lot and these are a must when working my legs. My biggest problem with this sleeve is with the emblem on the front. It is embroidered on, pressing a...
Published 21 months ago by Turners

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sleeve, better than the pricier ones, July 28, 2011
ThomShap (almost RI, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CEP Women's Compression Allsport Sleeve (Apparel)
I purchased these as a second set of compression sleeves so that one could be in the wash. The other pair I have are the 2XU sleeves that I bought for a LOT more money at a local running store. Although the 2XUs are a little cooler (temperature-wise), being all Lycra, the CEP sleeves offer much better compression. No only do I have rather impressive varicose veins that get more pronounced and painful when I run, I recently switched my gait to a mid-foot strike from a heel strike to cut down on knee and hip injury, and my calves were screaming until I started using compression sleeves. These sleeves provide more than ample support for both issues. There is a noticeable difference in the reduced amount of calf pain I experience with these sleeves over the 2XUs. Also, these look a bit more like socks, so they don't look quite so weird when I'm wearing them to run or bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, September 27, 2011
I am a nurse on my feet for 12+ hours at a time. I am also pretty athletic. These compression socks fit well and are very comfortable for long periods of time. I like that they do not have the sock over the foot where I sweat. This means less washing. I wear them 2-4 times before I feel like I have to handwash them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps with Shin Splints!, June 22, 2011
This review is from: CEP Women's Compression Allsport Sleeve (Apparel)
I am a relatively new runner and I've started training for a half-marathon. Despite all the best precautions, I still have a shin splint. I tried these after a recommendation from a local running store and I am in LOVE! My legs already feel so much better and supported. Now I'm purchasing my second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!!, October 24, 2011
I am a regular runner and have suffered with shin splints quite bad. I have been using these for about a month now & I can tell the huge difference. I can honestly say that I have no pain in my shins now. Buying these was definitely money well spent. I'd also recommend well cushioned running shoes. Combined with these socks it is a pleasure to run again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable enough for a long run, March 10, 2011
This review is from: CEP Women's Compression Allsport Sleeve (Apparel)
I bought these sleeves because I really like the CEP compression socks (I have the pink ones). These sleeves are just as comfortable as the socks and just as effective at preventing calf and shin pain. They're even better, in my opinion, because you can pair them with whatever socks you like. I will probably purchase a second pair of these. Just a note: they are fairly difficult to get on and off, but once you get the knack, they're worth the effort!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, February 29, 2012
SMH "SMH" (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CEP Women's Compression Allsport Sleeve (Apparel)
I purchased these compression sleeves as a last resort. Every time I've tried to increase my mileage, no matter how slowly and carefully I did it, I'd get tibial stress fractures. I've tried gait analysis, two different custom orthotics, PT, several different running shoes, Chi running, OTC inserts - nothing helped significantly. Then along came these. Wow! What an immediate difference. I can run and there is NO tibia pain at all during or after the run. I am a 5'10", 130# female with long, thin bones. I'm no doc, but I think the vibration of impact was too much. I believe these compression sleeves hold everything firm and close together, and greatly reduce the vibration in the bone. Just my theory. It doesn't matter what it does ... it works for me! I will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars wear them all the time, April 14, 2013
really like them. I wear them sometimes at work under my jeans when I have to sit for long periods at the desk without a beak. I wear them sometimes at night for that restless leg stuff. And I wear them when I go running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!, December 18, 2011
These compression sleeves are the best! I am not a runner, but I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts. I have bought the regular compression stockings and they do not help at all, all they do is squeeze my feet and then they become uncomfortable. I recently have had lots calf aching and pain. I also have had injections in my right knee, will eventually need a replacement, but these compression sleeves have been the best thing! I experience no more aching or tired legs and my knee hurts less (although I did have an injection, but it was not 100% effective either). I now wear them shopping or for long peroids of time on my feet other than work. My daughter is also a nurse who works 12 hr shifts and I have bought a pair for her and she loves them. She also has no more aching legs. I would recommend these for runners, of course, if it can help me working 12 hrs shifts, I am sure it can help people who run also! I am going to buy myself a 2nd pair so I have a spare pair for when the others need to be washed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent compression for training, January 8, 2012
I originally bought these because the price seemed reasonable for a pair of compression sleeves. I have a pair of 2XU socks, but I can only wear those for actual recovery because the sock part makes my feet cramp. These sleeves are great for training - I wear them often on my rides and runs. They provide just the right amount of compression - not too much or too little. I have worn them for a few months now and am hoping they are made to last. Very happy with these! Also want to note that these are actually much better than the Zoot ones IMHO b/c they actually cover almost all of your calf - I tried on the Zoot ones only to find that they are too short for my calves (and I'm not a tall person), which I didn't like b/c I felt like they cut into my calf.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Expected, April 5, 2012
I have horrible shin splints. This sleeve has been fantastic at controlling the pain during and recovery after my workouts. I have hand washed them 1 time. They still fit although the bottom elastic never quite shrinks back to the original size when dried but still fits right. Size was spot on when I measured my calf. I actually had to go to the cep website for laundering instructions as they are not included in the pamphlet included in the sleeves. This is the link: [...] - I have only had them a couple of weeks now but they have been working so much better than the brace I bought for the shin splints. I am really tempted to buy the compression socks from cep as these sleeves have worked out so well. It was money so very well spent and my shins thank you!

UPDATE: I travel a lot and I now wear them on flights. I CANNOT believe how fantastic my legs feel after I get off the plane. My legs always felt tired after flights but now I feel like I can run a 5K getting off the plane.

CEP Women's Compression Allsport Sleeve