Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Size: III-Medium 12.5-15 inches calf circumference|Color: Red|Change

on April 8, 2013
This sock comes in three sizes: 9-12.5", 12,5-15" and 15.25-17.5." I was measured in Fleet Feet where an employee measured the widest part of my calf while I stood straight up, legs relaxed, and facing forward. I bought my first pair in 2010. It's just as good as the two pairs I bought and received through Amazon. CEP hasn't changed its model at all: same seamless construction, same size panels, same fiber content, thread count and proportions as far as I can tell. I wash cold and hang dry. Once washed, the sock resets to its "factory settings" but as I wear them after a hard workout (about 2 hours at a time) they warm and relax, hugging my lower leg without cutting off circulation.

These help prevent shin splints and increase the rate of recovery for my tired calves. I've used them training for a half and full marathon, and right now they're in use for a 2nd sprint triathlon training cycle. I bought 2 more just to have a clean pair immediately ready and for color options. Color doesn't affect the sock: there's no difference in fabric feel or elasticity. If I put on one of my new blues and one from the 3-year-old greens there's no difference between the socks. Even in clothing I've seen differences in fabric based on dye color but not so here. I love these so much I bought a pair for my sister, who is a cardio class teacher at 2 gyms. I had her stand and I measured her with a soft plastic measuring tape. They help her recover from hip hop dance, weight lifting, and step class. I recommend having someone else measure you because your calf shape changes from stooping and measuring yourself, and then your size may not be accurate.

We both still use our foam rollers, tennis balls, and Sticks but the compression socks help recovery along even better. I've tried running in them but I find them constricting and too hot for my taste and prefer to wear them after the run (I wear "invisible" socks normally). I know these are terrifically expensive but I can't praise them enough for their quality, performance and longevity so please be confident and buy a pair. One will do: I had just one for 3 years and it continues to serve me well. I've just purchased 2 more because I'm fortunate enough to be in a position to buy them.
on October 11, 2013
If you're a half or full marathoner and your legs start to feel tired toward the end of a run, these socks are hands down the best compression socks you can find. I have 3 pair! While I was hesitant to pay $50-$60 for a pair of socks in the beginning, they last and I can't imagine running a long race without them. Also, if you're used to compression socks, you may want to go a size down. My calf measured just under 14 inches and I've been wearing Size II without issue.
on June 2, 2013
I love the feel of the compression and cushion built into the base. I'm not sure if it is the only reason, but I had minimal if any soreness after running my recent 1/2 marathon with these. Seems like a ridiculous amount to pay for socks, but considering what I spend every 6 months on a new pair of running shoes, the investment is reasonable.
on June 17, 2013
I really recommend CEP socks. The fit needs to be tight. Just use the measurements they specify to see which size you need. I wear mine for racing, long training runs, and recovery. I wore mine in a half marathon and they helped with some cramping and I got first place in my race! Boo-yah. Thanks, CEP!

I think it's worth it to pay a little more for the sock instead of the sleeve, because you can wear them while you're not running, which you can't with the sleeve because it will make the blood pool in your feet if you wear them while inactive. The red is a cute color too, and often isn't found in as many stores.
on September 24, 2013
This is the third pair of compression socks that I have purchased. I love the way my legs dont tire as quickly. The socks fit as I expected, a struggle to remove when sweaty but worth the trouble because my legs feel better than when I wear low socks. They last forever, well, not quite, but almost. I wore the first pair 6 days a week for my daily run and I finally wore a toenail hole in the right sock after almost a year. And I merely stitched up the hole and continue to wear that pair, alternating with this new pair. I have another (the second pair I purchased) which is reserved for races.. I will continue to run with compression socks, every day, every run.
on September 27, 2012
These socks are fantastic! I got them for work(because i stand all day for 12hrs.) to see if they could help with my sore legs at the end of the day. They worked like a charm! Legs had at least 75% more energy at the end of the day. Highly recommend!!
on December 3, 2013
I have these, and Smartwool's PhD compression socks. I love all the other Smartwook PhD socks I have, but their compression socks are an exception. The Smartwools were looser in the calf and much tighter in the foot than the CEP Compression Run socks. The CEP socks make my legs feel good during and after the run, and I can wear them all day, if I want. The Smartwools cram by toes together, to the point where my toenails dig into my skin uncomfortably. The Smartwools might be a good choice for an airplane flight, and that is what I will save them for; though I haven't tested that yet. For running, the CEP is far superior for me! They make my legs and feet feel better, not worse.
on June 3, 2013
I bought these at the expo for the San Diego Rock n Roll Marathon to wear for my first 1/2 marathon. During training I suffered from shin splints every single run and calf pain after all my long runs. Wearing these during the race made my legs feel sooo good, not a single shin splint and no calf pain whatsoever. Morning after and while the rest of my body is sore my legs feel awesome! So worth every single penny!
As for sizing, I'm 5'8 and 190 lbs and I bought the women's size 3, they were a perfect fit. However I could see them being a bit too long on someone a little shorter.
on January 6, 2014
If your legs or feet hurt after working all day, these are the socks for you! They are so worth the investment. I am a nurse and work 12-14 hour shifts. These socks are like miracle-workers! Be sure to measure your calf to accurately assess the size needed.
on October 29, 2012
To anyone think about getting a pair, i would highly recommend them, especially for long runs and for recovery. Great product for serious runners.