5.0 out of 5 stars Sand free beach bag
Exactly as described. We went on vaction to Punta Cana and the beach bag worked as we did not have any sand inside the bag and we spent a lot of time at the beach. I also bought one for the travel agent that set up our vacation as a thank you.
Published 22 months ago by Linda Ann Kottwitz

2.0 out of 5 stars Will not solve your sand problems
Now it just sprinkles sand wherever I set it down. It is constantly releasing sand. Also, it has a hole in it after 2 months of use. Not sure the military would really use this.
Published 8 months ago by S. J. Fairchild

5.0 out of 5 stars Sand free beach bag, September 10, 2012
This review is from: CGear Sand-Free Tote Bag (15 x 17 x 7.5-Inch, Blue Plaid) (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, November 1, 2012
Kevin Griffith (Westerville, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Keeps the sand out! Sand can stick to the bottom of it so you need to shake it out, and if it gets wet the sand will adhere to it and you have to wait until it dries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 24, 2013
This is the first time I didn't carry sand home in my bag. Makes clean up of condo, and car easier. Holds a lot of stuff, plus light and easy to carry. Colors are nice too

2.0 out of 5 stars Will not solve your sand problems, November 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy I purchased, October 19, 2013
The bag does prevent sand from getting in the bag from the bottom which is awesome. I do have trouble shaking all the trapped sand out, but all in all, this is exactly what I was looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag., August 10, 2013
No sand does stay in the bag which is great. I love the pocket inside all my small stuff stays put.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beach bag, December 30, 2012
Brought this to the beach as soon we got it and we are very happy. It's the perfect beach bag. Roomy and keeps the sand out. Would love to have a beach mat in similar material then my beach life would be perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a day at the beach or any outdoor activity., July 13, 2014
Great tote! So far the sand has stayed out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bag, June 9, 2014
Sturdy and good looking beach bag. One thing to note, sand does shake out but also gets in just by placing it on the sand. Also wish it had more pockets for smaller items.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really sand-free....., July 19, 2013
I wish it had a zipper or something and more accessible pockets on the inside. Also, the sand technology doesn't really work. Sand will get in, and it doesn't just come out as advertised (but I was pretty sure it wasn't going to work anyway). The straps are also very stiff and rough so if it's on your shoulder it can hurt if you have a lot of stuff and are carrying it for a long time.

CGear Sand-Free Tote Bag (15 x 17 x 7.5-Inch, Blue Plaid)
$23.21
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Rate and Discover Movies