5.0 out of 5 stars Speakers
Excellent value for the price. Great speakers, used them for a factory replacement. These are great speakers! I will buy these again!
Published on December 21, 2011 by tmorgan0630

3.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers for the price,
Published on January 12, 2011 by Adam Erickson

3.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers for the price,, January 12, 2011
This review is from: Boss CH6520 Chaos Series 6.5-Inch 2-Way Speakers (Pair) (Electronics)
I bought these speakers about a month ago to put in my Dodge Dakota, and they really do sound great. They cant go too loud though, or they'll distort. I'm very satisfied with this product because it was about $25 (with shipping) to get these and the price alone makes them worth it. The only downside is that a had to make my own bracket to put them in my door, but thats because it's a Dodge and these aren't built specially for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speakers, December 21, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Boss 6X9, April 6, 2010
If you want to replace your factory speakers these are ok.
but if you wants them for a system these are not for you.
they cant handle 150 watts rms like they claim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Speakers., September 9, 2011
These Speakers are surprisingly Excellent. For the price you cant beat them i installed 4 of these in my dodge durango and they sound amazing And have pretty good bass. I feel that they are definitely worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars great price!!!, January 5, 2011
ther price is really good and if you dont have a stock head unit it is great a deffinate buy for that but dont just buy 2 buy 4 replace all of you speakers dont cheap out or you will regret it and yes also it fits both 6 by 8 and 5 by 8 with out and other attachments

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, April 12, 2013
These speakers are great for someone who doesn't like blasting music or bass. I don't expect alot of bass from these types of speakers but there was none and the sound quality is something i was not happy about. I have had these speakers for about 2 months and im already replacing them with Sonys because they started cracking about 2 weeks after i got them installed. You get exactly what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, June 17, 2009
Kaycee Wilson "Kace" (Morrison, CO United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these speakers for the back of my Eclipse. They aren't a perfect fit. In fact, they are far from it. I still have to modify the back panels. However, they sound great and I can put up with a little modification for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 21, 2012
I purchased these speaker wanting to replace my old factory speakers. These were just what I was looking for and they sound great. Very clear and clean sound. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a low cost, but quality sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely a quality product!, November 10, 2010
i bought these speakers to replace the ones in my Durabrand radio with really bad cheap speakers. the only thing i had to change was i had to modify the speaker box to fit the speakers but that cause it had a weight to make you think the stock speakers are better than they really are. other than that they are excellent speakers for $12.00 they come with the mounting screws and clips and sweet looking cover plates. the wire that comes with them is less that 22ga wire so if i where you i would buy some good speaker wire but the wire that came with them is alright if you don't want to buy speaker wire. all in all there really good for $12.00. the only other thing is the connections on the speaker are different sizes for positive and negative the + is the big one and the - is the small one the included wire has slide on connectors with un shrunk heat shrink tube.again they're really good speakers for the price definite buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars sounds good, July 28, 2009
postman (chicago, il) - See all my reviews
so far they sound pretty good. with 4 different size tweeters plus 1 woofer you really hear everything.