5.0 out of 5 stars It's the real deal
The original Cristalle is hard to find. I only wear the original and this is the scent I know and love.
Published 15 months ago by Lori Levine

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Remember
Published 15 months ago by Sharon

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Remember, September 11, 2013
This review is from: CHANEL Cristalle By Chanel - Eau De Toilette Spray - 2 fl. oz., 2 fl oz (Misc.)
I wore this scent in the eighties and loved it. I thought it was discontinued many years ago because stores stopped selling it, so I was very excited when I found Cristalle for sale at Amazon. However, it smells like old lady perfume with none of the light citrus effervescence I recall. I think it may have been an old bottle that went bad. I may try to order a "fresher" bottle directly from Chanel but not sure I want to risk wasting another $75.00.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the real deal, September 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, December 27, 2008
Jon Clarke (Los Angeles CA) - See all my reviews
This is my gal's favorite, and she maintains some batches are better than others.
She said this one smelled perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars smells great, January 22, 2013
I love this perfume and it's hard to find. It was in excellent condition and smells great. I was glad to get a big bottle; I only wish it was a little less expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this eau de toilette....Timeless..., May 12, 2013
I have had a difficult time locating Cristalle. I have worn this fragrance years ago and longed for the haunting scent again! Amen.