Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2012
The poster I recieved was exactly what I thought it would be. It was the size of a regular poster and it came in a hard cylinder tube that protected it. It came before the shipping date and I was extremely pleased. The person I gave it to was thrilled. I would definitely order this type of item again.
on January 21, 2013
My sister is a HUGE MCR fan, so I decided to get this for her, taking the risk of not many reviews. I got in the mail quicker than what they told me, which was a relief considering I ordered it about 6/7 days before Christmas. Once I received the package, the poster was excellent quality, the picture was clear, and the poster ended up being larger than I thought (which was a good thing for my sister, lol). I was very pleased with this poster and had no complaints about shipping or packaging either. :)
on December 17, 2012
One of the best groups and best poster out there. Perfect price and amazing shipping. You must buy this poster for your MCR collections.
on January 4, 2013
This was the 3rd poster that I gave my teen age daughter for Christmas. She was so excited, she could barely contain herself! It also arrived on time, and in perfect condition!
on April 30, 2013
This is a great print from an earlier MCR era. I would recommend any MCR fan to buy this poster.
on January 6, 2014
Even though the band broke up, my son and his friends still enjoy their music. I figured he'd enjoy this poster as a Christmas present. He liked it a lot !!
on December 14, 2013
This is only like 23 inches wide,even it is described as being 24. It isn't actually 24, so it looks crappy in a standard posterframe without buying black foam core to mount it on. I will not buy from this company ever again.
on February 18, 2013
My daughter loves MCR and loved this poster. I couldn't find one at any of the local stores. Glad we found this one.
on January 2, 2013
This is a beautiful poster, its not as dark a the preview picture, it just gorgeous. I freaking love it!!
on January 16, 2012
poster arrived damaged in transit. We chose to return the poster and have it replaced. as of this date, we've not received the replacement.