Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Knobby Super Chew
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$5.81+ Free shipping

on August 27, 2014
My 20 month old son puts everything in his mouth and likes to chew on everything. We bought this to give him something "safe" to chew and to help with his 2-yr molars. He calls this his "key" (based on the shape) and chews on it regularly. I like that it easily reaches his back teeth (where those molars are coming in) and doesn't just work as an infant chew toy would on the front teeth. When we catch him chewing on something inappropriate (or mouthing us since he knows not to bite) we hand him his chew toy and everyone is satisfied. The material seems very durable and easily washable.
on July 5, 2012
We ordered these for our toddler who has autism. He loves them and so do we. He loves to put things in his mouth and loves to chew and these have been great. I ordered one just to see if he'd use it and he loves them so I order more frequently, we keep one in his backpack for preschool and one in the car and a bunch floating around the house, BIG HELP!
on September 5, 2012
Great toy for younger kids with sensory issues. My 3 yo loves it. we only use it when he is tired and tries to chew his blanket. I think it does the job pretty cool. But we keep losing them. It's in the house, but where. It probably not a bad idea to invest in multiple
on October 2, 2013
My 22 month old son is cutting his 2 year molars and his fingers are raw from gnawing on them. I wasn't sure which molar teether would work best for him so I ordered 3 of the top rated teethers and here are my results after 2 months;

KidGear The Teethifier
My son never took a pacifier as an infant so I wasn't sure this pacifier shaped teether would click with him. This is the softest teether in the bunch and has the rubbery consistency of a pacifier. The knobs are also the shortest of the bunch so he can't get both sides at the same time and he has to shove it in his mouth a little father to get the desired effect. He will take this from time to time but it has not been his favorite.

Zoli Baby Bunny Teether - orange
The white part of the teether is made from hard plastic and the orange textured knobs are soft covers over the hard plastic. I was concerned that the soft covers would pull off somehow but they are very secure and are not removable from my experience. My son can reach both sides of his mouth at the same time with very little effort. He seems to prefer the harder texture of this one to the soft Teethifier.

CHEWY TUBES SUPER CHEW KNOBBY
This teether is a good mix of the Teethifier and the Zoli Bunny. It is made from a soft material but it is not as soft as the teethifier. The nubs are also more pronounced which I think my toddler appreciates for those stubborn molars. This is the only teether out of the 3 that doesn't allow him to hit both sides of his mouth at once, but that doesn't seem to bother him. He prefers this one the most before bed.

Overall his favorite seems to switch between the Zoli and the Chew Knobby. He will take the Teethifier as a last resort if the other two are lost under the couch.
on October 17, 2014
Although my son doest not have autism, he does have an oral fixaction everyonce and a while & loves to chew things. Iv noticed that after buying these toys, he's less likely to chew his other toys now. The size of the toys are perfect as well & they are very durable. He hasnt been able to break one yet.
on June 7, 2013
I bought this for my autistic nephew and he really enjoys biting on this chewy. It is made of a nice strong rubber that does not break apart. He's been using it for about a month and a half consistently and it is still in "new" condition. In the past he has broken chewies after a couple of weeks of use.
on August 31, 2011
My daughter is special needs and was continously sticking her whole hand in her mouth after buying this product that is all she will bite on rather than her hand which has helped out a lot.
on June 19, 2015
This is has been one of the best purchasing choice I have made in a while. My daughter chewed on everything before I got this for her. It is the perfect size for her and reaches to her back teeth without choking her. Now I don't have to constantly chase her around the house to get some random object she picked up to chew on. I just make sure to keep this available to her. It seems durable and I feel it will last her a long time. I do recommend to order 2 as they are small and easy to misplace that way you have one on hand at all times while you search for the other one. Overall great product and I definitely recommend and will be purchasing again.
on December 6, 2013
The chewy part is a little too wide for my 2 year old to reach back to her molars or in between her teeth. She still prefers her plastic stylus from her Innotab as a teether, but I wanted something safer or specifically made for teething. My 4 month old however nom noms the heck out of this thing. It's perfect for her little grip and she really chews on it.
on January 15, 2015
These get only 1 star because of the complete lack of product info given by the company on the Amazon page. Although the description about being "easy for little fingers to grasp and hold" leads one to believe these are baby teethers, they are not. If you order them, you will see on the insert in the package that these are a "safe and effective tool for practicing biting and chewing skills" and that they "are not recommended for use with children under 7 months of age." Most of the focus seems to be on jaw rehabilitation (see the pic of the insert for additional info); they are a speech pathology aid.

If you're looking for a tool that will help to "develop oral and motor skills and up/down jaw motion for feeding, and to rehabilitate the jaw after surgery, trauma or stroke", these may well suit your needs. If you are looking to give relief to a teething baby, I recommend that you go elsewhere. They could possibly be used as a teether for an older baby, but they are not designed for it and would need close adult supervision to ensure that baby does not gag or choke.

A few facts about the product:
1. Oral motor device to develop biting and chewing skills (not for teething relief)
2. Not recommended for children under 7 months old
3. Made in the USA
4. Cannot be boiled or microwaved to clean - warm soapy water only
5. Do not contain latex, lead, BPA, PVC or phthalates

If you're looking for a teether to access molars, I recommend trying Como Tomo.