- Size (LWH): 2.6 inches, 0.05 inches, 2.36 inches
- Weight: 0.32 ounces
CHOETECH Qi Wireless Charger Kit for Galaxy S5 Including Wireless Charging Pad and Wireless Charging Receiver (May not Compatible with OEM S-view Flip Cover)
|Sale:||$35.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$64.61 (65%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This Product is suitable for Samsung Galaxy S5,it does not work with S5 active
- Qi wireless charging pad and qi wireless charging receiver included for Galaxy S5
- Easy installation and very convenient to use, no effect with Galaxy S5's waterproof feature
- Triple-coil wireless charging pad included, easy placement, no need to find charging spot as normal wireless charger
- The wireless charger pad is compatible with Samsung wireless charging cover for Samsung Galaxy S5
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
QI Wireless Charger for Samsung Galaxy S5
Specification:( S5 receiver)
1. Output Voltage: DC5V
2. Charging Current: 700mA
3. Input Power: 5W
4. Distance: 5mm
5. Dimension: 66*60*1.3mm
6. Weight: 10g
7. Charging Rate: ≥70%
8. QI Standard
Works with any Qi-enabled device through an adapter or an embedded chip
Power Source: AC Adaptor plugs into charging pad
Freedom of Placement: No annoying magnets to align or secret spots to find in order to charge your device. The wireless charging pad is Qi standard, you can charge any Qi-enabled device today, tomorrow and beyond. Light indicator to show charging status
Specifications: (3-Coli transmitter pad)
Input: DC 5V/1000mAh to 2000mAh
Output: 5V 1000mAh
Frequency: 100 to 200 KHz
Wireless distance: 5 mm
Micro USB cable included
Note: It will not works with S5 active
Top Customer Reviews
The blue light on the T513 charger pad blinks twice fast when it is first plugged in. The charger pad never emits any sounds. Any tones or vibrations produced are from the S5. The charger pad's blue light will turn on steady when the phone is properly positioned and charging. The light will remain on steady after the S5 is charged to 100%.
In addition to the two prongs at the upper left of the S5's battery, the S5 includes logic to enable the Qi wireless charging process. According to the Qi specification, communication is one way from the receiver (S5 + receiver coil in this case) and the transmitter (charger pad). The receiver modulates the wireless charging field to send requests back to the charger pad for more or less power. In the case of the S5, it never tells the charger pad to turn off when it's at 100% charge. It tells the charger pad to reduce the charge to a minimum. Other devices, such as the Nexus 4, may tell the charger pad to turn off when it hits 100%.Read more ›
The included receiver (Version 2, as of May 29th) is very nice, it maintains NFC functionality, and I THINK it would maintain waterproofing, I did a test with a magic marker on my seal and got a nice black line all the way around on the phone, except right where the contacts are. Unfortunately this was not enough for me to have confidence dunking it since there were about 2mm where the line did not transfer from the seal to the phone., but I do think it should maintain waterproofing, just wasn't worth the risk to me.
That being said, the only one of these Qi recievers I have found (and I have tried several) that does leave me with a line all the way around is the Fone Salesman 0.5mm model, and that costs $25 all by itself, the receiver included with this kit only adds about $4 over the cost of a pad alone, so all in all, great value. I would feel safe if I dropped the phone in a pool by accident with this receiver, but I would probably not deliberately take it in with me like I would without one.
- The charging receiver fit nicely under the standard S5 cover without creating a bulge so the phone still fit in the Otterbox Symmetry case without issue.
- The phone still charges on the pad with the Otterbox case on (at what appears to be a slightly reduced but still acceptable rate).
- The 3-coil pad makes it really easy to set the phone down on the nightstand and charge so that you don't wake up in the morning to a dead phone due to it being slightly misaligned.
- Doesn't come with an AC adapter. This really wasn't an issue for me as I have plenty AC->USB 2.0A adapter bricks and I plug this into a combination USB Charger/Receptacle directly anyways.
- Reduced rate of charging when compared with wired solutions. This just appears to be the state-of-the-art with induction charging at the moment. Since the phone fully charges overnight and lasts more than a day, this isn't an issue for me.
This kit was a fantastic value - it appears superior to the Samsung solutions (I still can't believe they didn't build-in the Qi receiver) in nearly every way and was less expensive! Ordering an additional pad so that I can have one on the nightstand and one in the family room.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a good purchase. I was tired of break the bottom of my phone because i was unable to get the charger in the charge port. Read morePublished 4 days ago by James Johnson
Doesn't work hoping for a full refund for this inconvenience.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
I'm not sure if it's the model of wireless charger that I bought or the Qi wireless technology in general, but my phone will go through spurts where the wireless charging signal is... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Scott Fenwick
had to buy a new battery. my phone gets very hot. love the idea. but too good to be true.Published 11 days ago by labels10
Works great, the charging is a bit slow, but other than that it's a good productPublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer