Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CIB 65 Feet BNC Video Cable w/ Power Wire for CCTV Security Cameras and 1080P/720P Camera SDI,TVI, CVI and AHD
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 15, 2014
I have a handful of these stretching from one side of the house to the other and in all different places. Some are running under the vents outside and some through walls into the room where the DVR is. Rain or shine, all seems to hold well and I have not picked up interference at all. This is a dual cable only - power and video so if you need audio, look elsewhere. The connections fit proper and snugly (power connection hold nicely) but to protect it from moisture and condensation I was using outside electric tape at first but eventually am switching to PlasticDip. It's great - just use some alcohol moistened cloth to clean (unpowered) connection point and then I took a 2" wide brush and painted PlastiDip all around it. Once cured, it's solidly sealed from the elements. It's outer coat has not been easily cut yet either (which a few time I'm surprised).

I am happy saving a couple bucks per 65' cable since I have about 6 cams now with 2 nanny cams going in soon. They fit connections from Swaan cams, QSee indoor/outdoor bullet style, and the generic dome NV cam. No complaints so far and it's been 3 or so months now of freezing and icy weather. This was installed running from outside in during August weather so it's been through some warm season as well. I like them.
on December 17, 2013
I purchased one of these cables last week for $6.00. There was only one left in stock. The price is almost double now.This cable is well constructed, definatly a thicker guage. Better for your higher amperage camera's. Even at $12.00 its still a good deal. Its good to find a quality product for a good price.
on July 4, 2013
This is actually the second one of these that I bought. The first had a minor ding in the cable but the cosmetic flaw did not affect performance and the second one was perfect. It is far more sturdy than the flimsy cable that came with a camera I bought. There was no interference and that is why I like the wired cameras better than a wireless I have that often gets bad static.
on February 26, 2014
I've ordered other cables for my CCTV cameras, but this one is the best so far. It's heavier than the others, but that's a good thing. The wire is thicker and the connectors seem well-constructed. I had no problem running it through my attic. Picture quality is just as good as the others. And for one of my cameras, I needed the extra 15 feet because of its location.
on June 23, 2014
This cable is very thick, no interference at all. Works great, can't beat the price, much better quality cable then the local stores. Very impressed with it, purchased a second because it was so good!
on March 14, 2014
This cable has been installed for about 2 weeks now and is working great. I was surprised at how much thicker this cable is compared to my other BNC Cables. Great length for people who are not sure if 50 feet will be enough.
on January 16, 2014
Same quality as what came with Lorex CCTV 16 channel 700tvl systems.
BNC Female to Female Coupler Adapters Pack of 10 Amazon sells for $4, was able to added additional feet with no loss of quality of picture.
on July 25, 2013
Quality cable. I am satisfied! It's not some cheap cable, it has good solid connectors and image quality doesn't see to degrade over this lone line.
on May 28, 2014
The order arrived on time and in perfect condition. The only problem I have is that both ends of the BNC connectors are males. One should have been a female connector in my mind. Nothing that a female to female adapter won't take care of.
on July 2, 2013
This shipped fast and it is great. The product exceeded my expectations in quality it is a heavy duty and was better then the one that shipped with my system A++++ and 6 stars out of 5 way to go.

See 1 answered question