5.0 out of 5 stars Love the blocks
We bought these blocks as well as the 300 and 200 for Christmas. She has not stopped playing with them. They are very durable and a good size as well. I like that they come with a book which gives you some ideas of what to do. Good for kids who love to build and become creative. Overall a great purchase.
Published on December 25, 2010 by Busy mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Good set of blocks, but not a great value
Published on February 2, 2010 by Skibuz

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the blocks, December 25, 2010
This review is from: CITIBLOCS Original Wooden Color Building Block Set - 54 Piece (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good set of blocks, but not a great value, February 2, 2010
My 6 year old grandson loves to build TOWERS. He has had a lot of fun with this set of blocks. But it is basically 54 pieces of wood that are colored red and blue that are the exact same size. It does come with a *map* as my grandson calls it that is a diagram of towers to build. I think it is a good toy for our purpose, but rather boring and not a great value. My grandson had enjoyed playing with it (in concert with other building blocks mostly).

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year's old love this toy more than Video games, January 17, 2010
This is really great toy to have.
My 6 years old son play with this toy for hours. More than video game.
It's great toy to play alone or group.
Even adult can have fun playing this with kids.

Rate and Discover Movies