Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Eco-Drive Women's EW1824-57D Regent Diamond-Accented Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 28, 2011
I have only had this watch a few days but I really, really like it. It's a great looking watch, comfortable to wear and was a great price. I personally think it looks like it cost a lot more than it did :) The reason I have given it 4 instead of 5 stars is that the picture makes it look like the diamonds are more numerous and bigger than they are. It still looks great but the diamonds around the rim of the watch are interspersed with steel dots so it's not quite as sparkly in real life as it looks in the shots here.
Things I love: the MOP face, the fact that you could have this watch in the dark for up to 6 months and it would still keep time, never having to get a new battery, the sparkle of the diamonds and the glow in the dark bits on the hands of the watch.
Overall, I love the look of the watch and am extremely happy with this purchase!!
review image
0Comment|98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2012
The watch was delivered today and what a beautifully crafted jewelry item. I say jewelry because of it's bling factor. I know my wife will love it. The diamond accents (28 of them) look so good on the Mother of Pearl face that I doubt one could find a better mix for first impression. Very Pleased.
on December 23, 2011
This is exactly the watch I have been looking for. I wanted an everyday watch with a little bling but nothing over the top. This is the watch. The two tone goes with all my jewelry and I love the mother of pearl face. Couldn't be happier with this purchase. This is the second eco drive that I own and the best part is never having to buy another watch battery again.
on May 13, 2013
I have been looking for a watch that didn't look like a man's watch, but had a two tone wrist band. My wrist is around 7 inches and watch fits well with a bracelet feel, but doesn't rotate the dial. Watch has a nice weight to it, I prefer a heavier watch rather than a light weight one. Use in pool too, but I don't ware any watch in the spa because (Note: I could be wrong, but was told years ago jets change the psi in water and can ruin a watch that is water resistent). The gold color on the band is light not vibrant I prefer this look also the band is shiny on the outer part of band and lightly brushed on interior links, not a brushed sink look like some watches in this price range.

I first saw this watch in a jewelry store and the one purchased on Amazon was in much better shape brand new. I'm hard on jewelry and watches this one still looks like it came out of the box (only had the watch a week). Will update later. I prefer to have a watch that keeps great time v.s. one that's in vogue so far this keeps time better than expected, to the minute so far. Face is mother of pearl and picks up many colors next to clothes, it doesn't look like a cheap shell, diamonds are small, but large enough to catch the light. I can't see the date its too small, I don't care. A little bling goes a long way in a watch, this is the right balance for me.

Five stars for me would be only if I could easily read the hands with out my glasses. Good news the hands glow so while swimming I can put the watch by the pool light and then read time. The rest of the time I have my glasses on.
on July 10, 2012
I bought this for my wife as a graduation present and she seems to really like it. The watch is a bit tinier/daintier than one might expect, so keep that in mind. The watch initially comes with a huge band, so plan ahead if you are ordering this for a special event--you'll likely need to get it re-sized.
on February 18, 2013
This is a beautiful watch that can be worn with both gold and silver jewelry, has a scratch resistant crystal, and the "Bling" of diamonds on the face and bezel. I bought it for my wife and she loves it. We got a great price and speedy delivery on Amazon. I have seen this watch at some jewelry stores at a much higher price. I highly recommend the watch.
on December 19, 2012
Beautiful watch. The date is small but readable in good light. Love not replacing batteries.

CITIZEN ECO-DRIVE Women's EW1824-57D Regent Two-Tone Diamond Watch
on December 23, 2011
My wife was thrilled with this watch. Very stylish and elegant. I gave it to her early so we could get the band sized and she could wear it for Christmas.
on February 19, 2016
This is a Beautiful Watch and I love Citizens' Eco Drive, that being said The picture makes the watch face appear bigger than it is and the calendar window is tiny very hard to see. I bought this for my wife who needs glasses to read and she has a hard time seing the Date. Like I said Its a Beautiful watch but it should have a bigger face and a much bigger date window. I'm a fan of the Citizen Eco Drive watch and own three of them myself. This is the first one I am slightly disapointed in. Citizen Women's EW1824-57D Eco-Drive "Regent" Two-Tone Diamond-Accented Watch
on April 5, 2012
My wife (and I) love the watch. It looks really nice. Sparkles and shines. This is her first "solar" watch. I was going to give it to her for her 60th Birthday but couldn't wait. Now she can wear it this Easter Sunday. I would certainly recommend this watch.