Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 6, 2012
I purchased this watch because I was tired of all the inexpensive watches only lasting a couple of years. It arrived in perfect condition. Instructions to set the time/date were very easy. The watch is beautiful and just what I wanted. It looks exactly the way it does online. It was also a very good value because I priced them at the local department and jewelry stores and the price was $495. One store offered to give me 20% off because of a sale, but the Amazon price was still much better!
on March 25, 2012
I love this watch! It is as beautiful as in the picture. I get compliments on it all the time. I wear it daily to work and it is holding up well. It is very accurate and I like the glow in the dark hands, since it is dark when I go in to work in the mornings. I am very pleased with this purchase and think I will be enjoying this watch for a long time to come. I love Amazon, and was able to have it waiting for me at home in 2 days!
on November 20, 2012
This is one of the best watches I have ever had. It out performs my other watches (which are many times more expensive), and is nice looking as well. I would definitely buy this watch again.
on July 9, 2013
This is one of the nicest watches I have ever had. Had a Rolex - it was heavy, expensive to maintain and beautiful. This watch is beautiful, no maintenance and very light. Would recommend it to anyone.
on December 28, 2012
I have several Eco-Drive watches by Citizen- all perform flawlessly! I expected nothing short of a perfect product in appearance and performance right out of the box, and this watch did not disappoint me in any way!
on April 10, 2013
The watch was a gift to my wife for our anniversary. She loves all of the aspects of the watch from its appearance to its functionality. It was not so expensive that it keeps her from wearing it everyday. It was a perfect gift, and the again, the Amazon pricing couldn't be beat.
on March 8, 2013
Even prettier than the picture. Get many compliments on it. Nice size, very dressy yet pairs well with jeans. solar powered is great - no more batteries dying on me.
on December 13, 2012
Watch is of good quality. Citizens eco drive has always been a good performer which does not require battery replacements.
on February 2, 2014
Spouse specifically chose this watch to replace an older model. She saw it in a jewelry store, I then perused Amazon. $401.78 w tax in the store, $322 on Amazon free shipping no tax. Appears to be of high quality, classy and pretty.
on December 4, 2015
Received this watch about a week ago. I had been looking for a long time for a watch that had very good water resistance (I wear my watches 24x7), some ability to see the time in the dark, and one that looked good dressed up or casual. The bonus with this watch is the eco drive component that meant it does not require a battery. Overall, this particular watch meets most of the criteria. The one area that is a bit of a bummer in terms of my use case is that I have a hard time telling the time with the glow in the dark watch hands at night. There really isn't enough contrast or the glowing part on the hands isn't big enough. I know that most people don't care about that, so as I said, this is probably just an issue for me. Although beautiful, the mother of pearl background also makes it a little difficult to read the watch during the day. You have to turn your wrist so the reflection in minimized. Overall, I really do love the watch. Looks great on my small-boned wrists.

See 1 answered question