Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Color: White|Change

on January 21, 2013
I ordered sugar free but what came was a regular sugar filled candy coating. I ordered more than once and the same thing happened both times. very disappointed.
on February 19, 2014
We were so happy to find sugar free dark chocolate melts on Amazon.com Free shipping was a major plus on this item
We've bought several Werken products Glad they have included sugar free products for homemade chocolate makers
. Would like to see more . Thank you!
on December 27, 2011
I used part of this chocolate to dip dried fruit, and I used the rest of it to make sugar free chocolate chip cookies. Both turned out very good! It melted nicely for dipping, and I just broke up the disks for the cookies. These were both nice Christmas treats for my diabetic mother.
on December 27, 2013
There's just no comparison. Merkens is high quality chocolate, not colored (or bleached) wax. I don't have frequent success tempering chocolate, so I was thrilled to find a product this good that doesn't need tempering.

HOWEVER, due perhaps to the fact that it was the holiday season, a 1 lb bag of white wafers cost about 4 times what it does in a candy-making supply store in my area. That's pretty shabby, in my opinion, and I hope the seller stops jacking up the price.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 24, 2014
These are great for simple chocolate crafts- simply melt them in the microwave (in a microwave safe dish!) and pour them into molds or use them as a dip for things like graham crackers, cookies, pretzels, fruit, etc. They taste great- some compound chocolates taste like wax, but these have that creamy, sweet white chocolate flavor. A little goes a long way, too.
on April 12, 2016
This was disappointing, as I have ordered Merkens Sugar Free melting wafers in the past without any problems. The bag I received looked old - the words had faded from the bag and couldn't be read. The chocolate doesn't melt properly. The consistency is way too thick, making it very difficult to use for dipping. I threw it out. Very disappointing.
on November 20, 2015
I got the sugar free milk chocolate. I tasted it, and while it wasn't exactly outstanding all on it's own (as in, I wouldn't like to sit down with the bag and binge eat them), it wasn't bad. It's good as a coating or a dip. When used that way, I don't think people will even notice the slight difference in flavor from regular chocolate.
on February 24, 2016
Merkens wafers are so easy to cook with. They melt evenly and are delicious. I melt these wafers and add whole coffee beans and spread them on a cookie sheet. My diabetic husband has some crunchy chocolatey snacks to grab. High quality chocolate with a great taste!
on July 11, 2013
These are my favorite chocolate melts to use for my cakepops and candy. They're easy to use, take color very well and work well for the gluten free crowd I cater to (and for myself). They've never melted before delivery and keep very well. Merkens is a great company!
on February 7, 2015
Bought to make truffles. Was not easy to work with at all. Very clumpy. Also bought Ghiradelli dark chocolate melting wafers and those were so easy to work with by comparison. It was a real contrast using both brands at once. I'd never buy this one again. I was only able to use it to dash a quick decorative bit on top b/c using this to cover a whole truffle would have been impossible. It was just too sticky and clumpy. Tasted good though.