Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: 8 B(M) USColor: ChocolateChange
Price:$21.00 - $899.00

on June 25, 2014
I was hesitant to order these after reading several reviews about Toms shoes being sold here as knock-offs, frauds. I decided to take a chance as there is free return shipping and my order was amazon fulfilled, sold by shomerica- who has/had good feedback ratings. Anyway, my daughter asked for these shoes for her birthday and I couldn't get them in time from Toms directly. I found them on amazon, sold by many many different sellers- and to lessen the chance of being a fake, I chose to go with a seller that was prime eligible and had free returns. There were 2 sellers, they were not the lowest price sellers. I encourage you to look at the feedback ratings when purchasing an item that says "being sold from xyz company" The two companies that were both being shipped by amazon and prime eligible, one clearly had better feedback. I had my daughter go to a local store and try the shoes on for sizing- as there were many reviews that said to order down a half size, and others said order true to size. Toms itself says order your true size. My daughter wears 6.5 or 7, depending on the shoe style and I couldn't say that one size is more her true size than the other, it's about 50-50. In the store, size 6.5 fit her, that is what I ordered. However, the shoes we received are far to small- she states she can't get her foot into it at all. Aside from the sizing- the shoe itself looked as it should- stitched on logo on the rear of shoe, imprinted logo and sizing inside the shoe bed. I'm surprised they don't fit, so there is a chance they are fakes, but if so- they are very very good and you can not tell upon visual inspection. I am returning for a size 7, which will hopefully fit. Fingers crossed.
0Comment21 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2015
I'm a size 8. I had another pair size 8 that I bought directly from Toms but I felt they were a little tight, so I ordered these in 8.5. The new pair feels more like a 9 or 9.5. I'm attaching a picture so you can see the difference. I'm returning them to seller
review image
on February 22, 2013
Never thought I'd buy Toms. Thought it was too trendy and we all remember the crocs trend. Anyway I caved in afterfriends told me how comfortable they were. And they are. Love them.
on April 10, 2015
Returned! Came defective. Right shoe: was uneven, not sewn properly, a fold in the sole! See pics. :( Other than the major flaws these shoes were very light weight and flexible.
review image review image review image
on October 14, 2014
Very happy with the quality of the product, but the sizes do run a little larger than normal. I believe next time I buy I may try a 1/2 size smaller
on December 26, 2013
I really love the shoe; however, shoe sizes run about two sizes, too, small! I have to return this product :(
on March 25, 2014
I've gotten toms from the actual website, and these are very much the same. I saw very many bad reviews and was cautious to buy these. But I needed new toms so badly. They shipped fast, and I got my usual 6.5 size. They are hard to squeeze into, but I had this issue with my previous ones. It takes about a whole day wearing them for them to loosen. So don't worry, squeeze into them and run around a bit. They'll fit nice afterwards. Don't worry about those bad reviews :) these are definitely just the same as toms website. I'm highly satisfied and will buy again!
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2015
I have several pairs of Toms and I love them because they breath...I have a bunion and cannot wear shoes that do not have any "give" to them...Since my first pair of Tom's, which was a gift from my son...I have purchased other colors and wear them most of the time for casual...Love that they give back too!
on February 4, 2014
This shoe is very popular with young adults and I bought a pair to support the good work the TOMS company does; however the shoes aren't really made to last very long. This is disappointing for me as a consumer - but also makes me sad for the person on the other end not receiving a quality shoe that will last.
33 comments28 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2015
To be honest, i was very skeptical about this at first. I was contemplating whether to purchase this product from the seller for weeks and i finally purchased it. (I chose the one with free returns in case i did not like it or if it was a fake) . Shipping came exactly on time and it was not a fake at all despite all these critical reviews on not being authentic toms. These are most definitely real and they are really really comfortable! Out of all the flats i've worn, these were the ONLY PAIR that did not leave me any blisters or pain on my feet whatsoever. If i am in a rush, i can run in these, i can wear them with dresses, jeans, almost anything and it would not look out of place! I would definitely repurchase this again!! And i would say to stick to your original size, the size that you normally wear, because i usually wear a size 8.5, but from all the reviews saying its "too small" i decided to order a size 9 and i gotta say, it was too big. So stick to your original size becausr too big is not good and too small isn't good either. but if any of you guys are still having doubts about purchasing this, make sure you choose a seller that offers "free returns" that way you can always return it if the size isn't right or if it is a fake. I love these shoes a lot and you guys should too!!

See 1 answered question