- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$9.65 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$25.35 (72%)|
Eco-friendly Magic Sponge No Detergent, Just Need Water!
* Made of eco-friendly high technological advanced melamin form consisted of microfibre
Multi PurposeTile, Living Room, Bathroom, Office, Car, Bike, Toys, Various Kinds of Appliances, etc
* Higienic disposable cleaner with antibiotic action
* Effortlessly removes dirt and smudges!
* Removes the smudged dirt with just water alone!
* No need any detergent
* Prevention of housewife's eczema!
How to Use
1. Absorb water with Eco-friendly Magic Sponge and Squeeze out gently.
2. Gently rub sponge on dirty surface to remove the dirts and smudges.
3. Rinse the dirty sponge with water after use and dry it.
4. Dispose of properly after multiple uses.
5. It can ge used with different sizes by cutting with knife or scissors according to purpose.
1. Do not scrub to hardly. it may a reason of sponge break.
2. Do not sterilize sponge at hot water or detergent.
3. Do not use for Glossy(Waxing), polished surface like Car, Monitor Screen and other.
4. Do not scrub at skin. Do not eat.(Recommend to use gloves when you use it)
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Shipment took forever to arrive product cut in very small pieces hard to usePublished 12 days ago by Debbie Hollingsworth
They work, however they are presented in the photo without anything to scale against. Too tiny to hold in my hands. I used two at once in order to clean with them. WTH? Read morePublished 28 days ago by MDH
I was not happy with the product. They are soooo small they don't last but maybe one clean. I'll never order these again.Published 1 month ago by Lori Ann Knous
These are great! They work really well for scrubbing pots and pans.Published 2 months ago by Angela Dyer
Not as good as magic eraser. You get what you pay for....Published 3 months ago by Richard Morrison
much better deal than the commercial brands in the store and great pricePublished 3 months ago by Jeanne K