5.0 out of 5 stars another great clif bar product

Published on July 15, 2010 by Gulf Coast Livin

5.0 out of 5 stars another great clif bar product, January 31, 2011
Dot (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CLIF kid ZBaR 24 Bar Variety Pack (Health and Beauty)
I bought the variety pack having only tasted the Chocolate Brownie flavor so I didnt know if Id like the Chocolate Chip or Honey Graham. I love them! The brownie flavor is very chocolatey and is perfect for those days when I really want some chocolate. The other two taste just as good and I have a different favorite depending on my mood. The Honey Graham flavor is amazing in yogurt. I like to eat foods that taste great, are relatively healthy, and have good nutritional value. These fit the bill for me and I always have one in my purse, in my truck, or in my desk. On the rare occassion when Ive shared these with others everyone has always been impressed with the flavor. A word of caution though: If you are used to sugary sweet things like snickers bars or store bought brownies..you might not think these are sweet enough. They also have a more course texture than some people might be used to. I dont mind any of that since I try to eat low sugar, high fiber foods. Just saying so people dont think theyre getting Little Debbie =-]

2.0 out of 5 stars Review from My Kids' Perspective, July 15, 2010
This review is from: CLIF kid ZBaR 24 Bar Variety Pack (Health and Beauty)
I got these for my twin 5-year-old boys. I have eaten Cliff Bars for years before the gym (my preferred bar) and they love my Cliff Bars. However, my Cliff bars are just too big and I figured this would be a great alternative. Well, simply put, from the first bite my boys said the following things: "These don't taste good." "I don't like this." "It [sic] okay, but I really don't want anymore." And it didn't mater what flavor I gave them, and what day I gave them one, they told me they did not like them because they tasted bad. (I have to admit, I had one and it wasn't good to me either). One last note for those wondering, my kids don't get junk food of any kind, so you'd think they'd love these things. I decided to get them the Mini Cliff Bars at 1 oz each and that made them very happy (flavor-wize) and they're just the right size. My advice, have your kids try one of these before buying a 24 pack. THEY DON'T TASTE LIKE CLIFF BARS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Parent approved, December 14, 2011
This review is from: CLIF kid ZBaR 24 Bar Variety Pack (Health and Beauty)
Never tried Clif bars before, but took a chance based on ingredients - no high fructose / corn syrup, 8g whole grains and 20% daily calcium. Note that these "may contain traces of milk and tree nut". My daughter who is allergic to dairy and nuts (except almonds) eats these without incident - and she loves them, especially the chocolate brownie. Thank you Clif for this great product. Keep them coming!

5.0 out of 5 stars The kids beg for them, all 3 flavors, November 17, 2010
This review is from: CLIF kid ZBaR 24 Bar Variety Pack (Health and Beauty)
I wasn't sure what to expect when I got these, but I'm happy. Our kids (8, 9 and 12) love all three flavors. They each have their favorite, but none of them will turn down any flavor. Their about 1/2 the size of a regular cliff bar which is good because my kids would never finish a whole one (okay, the 12 yo would). We use these primarily during the week when we're rushing from school to soccer practice and won't get home to dinner until late. Also, we take them to games/tournaments on the weekends where we could get a hunger strike at any time with at least one of them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what it said it was! No honey graham!, October 14, 2012
This review is from: CLIF kid ZBaR 24 Bar Variety Pack (Health and Beauty)
I ordered this online because my kids love some of theses Zbar flavors. I wanted to try the honey graham that is supposed to be included, but its not! This combo pack came with chocolate chip, chocolate brownie, and iced oatmeal...not honey graham like it says!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for a great price, March 19, 2011
This review is from: CLIF kid ZBaR 24 Bar Variety Pack (Health and Beauty)
First, you simply cannot get a better price for these Clif bars than with the Amazon subscribe and save. Second, these are so good, they're a sweet little snack you can give your kids without feeling guilty. We always keep a few on hand in the car in case we end up out longer than expected and the kids start complaining they're hungry. The only thing is my kids and husband prefer the honey graham, I love the brownie, and we're all kind of indifferent to the chocolate chip, so we end up having those leftover at the end. I highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Light Snack, December 30, 2009
This review is from: CLIF kid ZBaR 24 Bar Variety Pack (Health and Beauty)
I especially like the brownie ones (try dipping them in milk!), the honey graham ones aren't that great. Good for a relatively light midday snack, for both calorie-conscious adults and hungry children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, October 12, 2009
This review is from: CLIF kid ZBaR 24 Bar Variety Pack (Health and Beauty)
These are great for the kids - they love them, they are a decent snack, and they hold up well carrying them around (not like the soft bars). Decent price too - they run .79 per bar in the stores here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great snack!, September 30, 2009
This review is from: CLIF kid ZBaR 24 Bar Variety Pack (Health and Beauty)
We have these stored in the car, purse, desk and in the snack cabinet for any time we're hungry. We are two adults who enjoy these tasty, small treats when hunger strikes. One of these, an apple or banana and some water can fill us up for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, July 9, 2009
This review is from: CLIF kid ZBaR 24 Bar Variety Pack (Health and Beauty)
These are much better than you would expect from an organic nutrition bar. My family is terrible about eating breakfast, these bars are a great grab and go breakfast that I agree with them on. No more pop-tarts or simple bagel that fills them with empty carbs.

CLIF kid ZBaR 24 Bar Variety Pack