5.0 out of 5 stars Beats higher end skin care
I have tried the Olay Pro-X and loved it for years; it saved my Mary-Kay-ruined skin. Then I tried the Anew Wrinkle Corrector and no matter what else I try to stray away to, I always come back to the Avon Anew products.

Published on September 24, 2011 by Angie C.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good for Acne Prone or Rosacea Skin
Published on February 14, 2012 by Lizabeth Marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats higher end skin care, September 24, 2011
This review is from: ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Wrinkle Corrector 50ml / 1.7oz. (Health and Beauty)

I have tried just about everything (except that $200 La Mer LOL) and nothing is any better than the Anew. It especially makes my neck skin look soft, smooth and hydrated. I use retinoids and Finacea so my skin can get pretty dried out and flaky, but if I use the Anew or their new Genics, my face is smooth and not flaky when I wake up in the morning. It feels nice and hydrated, it doesn't get that crepey look any more. (I'm probably a LOT older than the folks who reviewed this and it didn't 'do' anything for them...because they have young skin already)

I've pretty much given up on ever finding anything I like better than the Anew line, I try every new high-end product as it is launched and still I go back to Anew. I'm not even an Avon fan but when you find something that works, you stick by it until you find something better! I don't foresee anything better right now. (I just tried and returned Lancome's new Genifique, a direct competitor of the Genics from Avon....sorry Lancome, I gave you a whole month to dazzle me...Ditto for Estee Lauder serum....)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good for Acne Prone or Rosacea Skin, February 14, 2012
Lizabeth Marshall (Natick, Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
I have Rosacea and acne Rosacea which was under control for the last year or so. I ordered this product to help with wrinkles. Started using about a week ago. It stings when you apply it to skin. I now have three huge painful blemishes on my chin and the Rosacea redness and acne is back around both sides of my nose. Had to stop using the product two days ago. Just a warning for acne prone and Rosacea skin. This product is too harsh.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite Avon anti-wrinkle cream, November 2, 2013
Valerie A. (Odenton, MD USA) - See all my reviews
I've used other Avon anti-wrinkle creams before and this is my least favorite. It's not bad, it just isn't any better than any other face cream. It feels nice to the touch and is probably best for someone who is looking for soft skin but not concerned about younger looking skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkle Corrector?, March 24, 2011
It's good as most Avon products are. It's also less expensive here than on the avon site. But as far as "correcting" wrinkles....I can't say that I look younger than I did prior to purchasing. I look the same to me. I think the reviews from the ladies on Avon are dreamers or wishers. It is a great moisturizer, but there is no real fountain of youth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Crows Feet and Smile Lines, August 16, 2013
C.Grayson (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This product works exceptionally well. I was using the Anew Clinical duo - Eye cream and gel and found the gel to work better than the cream which needless to say doesn;t change the price! Thought I'd try another Anew Clinical product, and this one does what I want. You can feel it slightly tingling after application. It doesn't burn me, but I do have to fight the initial itch. I use it as a preventative for crows feet and around my smile line. I need to be more consistent with it...even so, I'm seeing results. Get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 3, 2009
I found this product to be great!. My skin feels wonder. I had tried other products in the Anew line and found them to be great as well. I would recommend this for women and men.

4.0 out of 5 stars moisturizer, August 14, 2010
I have bee looking for a moisturizing cream for years that won't cause my skin to breakout. FINALLY...I can stop searching. It does sting a little bit whe first applied guess that means its working. Thumbs up for this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Avon wrinkle corrector, January 7, 2012
I am very pleased with the product. It is a very pleasant smelling and not to heavy. I like the way it makes your face feel. The price is great affordable and I feel its making a difference in the way my skin looks around my mouth and "crows feet". I have noticed the wrinkles on my forehead are not as noticeable also.

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, June 12, 2013
I love this product, but the seller shipped me either something that had been replaced in the container....or it had gone bad. It smelled terrible. The color was off....and I have used and loved this product for years. this was not a good match

5.0 out of 5 stars avon's best all around face cream for 40 year old plus skin, November 4, 2011
i've been using this cream for over 10 years and just love it...i usually wait til avon has a christmas or summer sale (that seems to be when it's priced the best) and stock up...i ran out recently, and my avon lady and friend was out of the country on a long deserved family trip..i felt a little disloyal buying it from amazon, but my face goes into withdrawel without this -- i'm 57 and no kidding have the skin of a 45 year old - maybe younger - this is a soft very emollient cream that goes right into your skin - i actually use it very lightly on my hair (which is long) in the winter when it dries out (just rub some on your hands and run your hands through your hair...don't put it on directly) - and it keeps my hair soft and shiney....anyways...the amazon price gave me 2 jars for less than i generally pay for one...i couldn't believe it...and it was perfectly fresh...truthfully, i'd love to continue getting it from amazon and probably will from time to time, but i have to be loyal to my avon lady...it's her living after all:)

ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Wrinkle Corrector 50ml / 1.7oz.
$32.00 $19.95