Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser 150ml/5oz - All Skin Types
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 5 fl oz|Change

on January 18, 2015
Works great!
on September 24, 2013
Great texture and gives smooth to my skin besides protect against the wind and dry weather. I do recommend it
on December 31, 2012
I've been using this product since Clinique released it and I wouldn't use anything else. It has greatly improved the readiness in my skin. I use it twice per day and love it.
on June 22, 2012
I've been using this product for several months and can't say it's done much, if
anything, for redness. The other products I use really work, but this does not.

However, I continue to use it because it provides a nice cool feeling while
washing, and a lovely softness afterwards.

Other than it not being a 'redness solution', I've liked the texture and feel of
my skin ever since I first tried it.

I agree with another viewer here: Yes - larger tube would be very nice!
on November 26, 2011
I used this about a year ago to combat my lifelong battle (war, really,) with my face. Nothing I used ever calmed my sensitivity, and nothing ever got rid of the redness, red spots, irritation, or itchiness. I figured I would get a Clinique Redness Solutions cleanser (made sense to me) to help with the issues, and it didn't do the job for me. It was a pretty good face wash... that's it. It helped with my sensitivity a little bit I guess (hence the two star rating), and it did not get rid of the itchiness or the redness. When I used it, it felt like my skin wasn't getting clean. It was really thick, so you don't really need to use a lot of it, and when you put it on your face it sort-of melts so you feel like you need to use more, but you don't. I used my scrub brush along with it, and it just felt like it left this film of gunk on my face, it was probably the worst cleanser I have ever used. I went back to Sephora after a few weeks of ordering this on their website, and got a refund. I would not recommend this cleanser.
on April 16, 2011
Excellent product, helps fight off the redness in the face. I only wish it would last a little longer: it doesn't foam much, so it goes by very quickly.
on December 6, 2010
This cleanser is unlike anything I have ever used before. It doesn't feel like a cleanser, more like a night cream - and it stings! I really gave it a good try, but, there was no improvement.
on August 17, 2009
This is a great cleanser: it doesn't leave my skin irritated at all, and I feel that it cleanses really well. No greasy residue or drying has occurred. The cap doesn't screw off--it merely loosens and lets the cleanser out that way. My only complaint is that I would prefer a larger tube, so I don't need to buy as often.