From the Manufacturer
This DVR from Clover Electronics gives you the power to view your home or business remotely from anywhere in the world. It connects with up to 16 cameras to monitor all those special areas. The DVR will be a great addition to your security cameras whether you need it for safety purposes, to protect your belongings/equipment, or simply the peace of mind it will give you by allowing you to monitor events in real time!
Connect to your DVR anywhere in the world!
The DVR allows you to connect and monitor events in real time on your PC, Mac (OS X 10.6.5 or Higher), iPhone, Android, Blackberry, PDA, and Symbian. Install the software provided for online access of your security cameras. The DVR supports multiple platforms including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome. Feel at ease knowing you can view your at-home security cameras from any Internet equipped computer while on vacation or view your business while waiting to board a flight.
Connect using a Smartphone including iPhone, Android, and Blackberry!
- Download "iDvrMaster" for free from the App Store to view up to 16 cameras on your iPhone.
- Download "aDvrMaster" for free from the Market to view up to 16 cameras on your Android phone.
- Use the web browser on your smartphone to view your cameras from anywhere in the world.
1 TB Hard Drive
- The included 1 TB hard drive allows you to record and store data for months at a time before over-writing (depending on user settings).
- H.264 Compression decreases the size of the stored files while delivering the highest quality.
- If desired, the recording capacity can be increased by upgrading to a 2 TB hard drive.
Display and Recording Resolution
- The display resolution is 720 x 480.
- Real time display and recording frame rate 480 frames/second.
- Programmable display resolution and recording frame rate on each channel.
Four Recording Options
The four recording options allow you to program the system depending on your needs. Program each camera individually to do the following:
- Continuous Recording: the system will record 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Alarm Sensor Recording: the system will begin recording when an alarm is triggered.
- Scheduled Recording: program the cameras to record from 8am – 5pm when employees and customers are present.
- Video Motion Detection Recording: the settings allow you to decide what areas of the screen, or all of the screen, will trigger the system to record once it detects motion. Use motion detection when your business is not open or at home when on vacation. This will not only save hard drive space, but also time spent viewing recordings.
- All cameras can be set individually for different start-end times, frame rate speed, compression amount, etc.
- The Pentaplex feature enables you to view cameras live, playback recordings, record, copy, and network simultaneously. This can be done from the comfort of your home while viewing the monitor connected to your DVR or from your lap top while on vacation or a business trip.
- Up to 4 authorized remote users can access the system at the same time.
Multiple Back-Up Options
- Easily back-up recordings using the built-in DVD Burner, CD R/W, external hard drive, stick memory, or through the network.
Easy Set Up
This system is extremely user friendly and will eliminate the headache of hiring a professional installer. The DVR can be operated using the included mouse, remote control, keypad (not included), or through the network. All connections – 16 video inputs, 16 looping outputs, 4 audio inputs, and 1 output – can be found on the back of the DVR.
- 1 - Connect the DVR to an electrical wall outlet using the power cable.
- 2 - Install the cameras (not included) and connect to the back of the DVR.
- 3 - Connect the DVR to a monitor (not included) to view live events and recordings. The system is compatible with a VGA monitor or TV/composite monitor.
- 4 - To network the system, connect the Ethernet cable to the router.
Free Lifetime Technical Support
Clover Electronics is based in Los Angeles County, CA. Our in-house technical support is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm PST to answer your questions.
- Toll Free: 877.327.5000
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s In the Box
- 1 - 16 Channel Stand Alone DVR
- 1 - A/C Power Cable
- 1 - CMS (Central Monitoring Software)
- 1 - Instruction Manual
- 1 - Quick Set-Up Guide
- 1 - Warranty Registration Card
- 1 - Remote Control
- 1 - RJ-45 Cable
- 1 - USB Mouse
The Clover 16 Channel DVR gives you the comfort of knowing that no matter where you are in the world you can view what is happening at your home or business just by accessing the Internet. Monitoring your business is as easy as logging onto the Internet while waiting in the airport to board a flight or sick in bed. The built in Pentaplex feature allows you to live view, record, playback, back-up, and network simultaneously. With the pre-installed 1 TB HDD you will get crystal clear recordings for up to 24 months. It has a built-in DVD R/W for archiving large images. Easily back up the system using an external hard drive, USB, or through the network. The system has multiple recording options so you can set the cameras individually to record during work hours when employees are present and turn on motion detection recording once the doors are closed. This will not only save space on the hard drive, but also time when viewing past recordings.The DVR can be easily connected to a TV or VGA monitor for viewing purposes. The system can hold up to 16 cameras giving you flexibility to use from 1 to 16 cameras as your home or business grows. Connect to the DVR using your iPhone, Android Phone, Blackberry, PDA, and Symbian to view the cameras while at work, on vacation, or when you just want to check-in on your home or business. With some of the best surveillance options available, this plug-n-play unit ensures that day or night, at home or away, the things you own are safe and the people you care about are protected.