Hewlett Packard HP Color Laserjet 1600 2600dn 2600dtn 2600n 2605 2605dn 2605dtn CM1015mfp CM1017mfp Four Color Toner Refill Kit with Reset Chips and FREE Hole-Making Tool. Refills Q6000A, Q6001A, Q6002A and Q6003A. Manufactured by Toner Eagle. FREE 2 Day US Shipping.
|Price:||$52.97 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Toner is designed specifically to work in the Hewlett Packard Q6000A, Q6001A, Q6002A and Q6003A toner cartridges for use in HP Color Laserjet 1600, 2600dn, 2600dtn, 2600n, 2605, 2605dn, 2605dtn, CM1015mfp, CM1017mfp color laser printers. We test many toner samples from toner manufacturers. Most are rejected as they do not meet the look and specifications of the OEM toner. The toner we sell DOES match OEM toner!
- You will save up to 80% on the cost of your toner cartridges.
- Refilling your own toner cartridges is more environmentally friendly than buying new, compatible, or even remanufactured toner cartridges.
- We provide easy-to-follow instructions with photographs of the process. The process is so easy that most people do not need help. But if you do need help, we're just a phone call away!
- We guarantee that you will be happy with your purchase or we'll refund your money.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
We provide a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
Top Customer Reviews
I did this on an HP2605dn. The black had run out of ink, and the color cartidges were down to 17%. Nothing else was wrong with the printer and it would have cost me MORE than what I paid for the printer to replace the cartridges. I decided I had nothing to lose by trying this, and I am so glad I did.
- This is a little messy. Make sure you do it in an area with a throw-away towel spread out.
- The soldering tool takes a while to heat up. Be patient and when it's hot enough it will make the holes without difficulty.
- When you go to empty out the "old" unused toner -- don't be shocked to discover that there's still quite a bit left in the cartridge. For some reason, HP has it rigged to go "toner empty" much sooner than it should. In fact, I'll bet it could have printed at least another 500 pages before the cartridge was actually empty.
- Recommend you empty the old toner in a garbage can outside. Don't do this inside, or else you're sure to end up with toner on your floor.
- Putting in the replacement chip was a little tricky. Employ a little patience and only use a very tiny piece of adhesive tape.
- Take your time filling the cartridge with the new toner. Go very slow. You'll want to tilt the cartridge to ensure the toner flows downhill instead of overflowing at the hole. If you go too fast, you'll dump some toner, and it makes a mess.
This set of toner cartridges is exactly as described. Works as advertised, and they give you all of the tools to do this. Saved a bundle and put new life into my HP2605dn printer. Very satisfied!
2 major fears that I had before ordering this kit, but it turned out they were unfounded:
1: The instructions are not in "Engrish." They are clear and thorough.
2: Nothing is missing. The hole-making tool everyone talks about is included. In fact, you also get little plastic gloves and clean-up cloths.
The only tricky part about this kit is replacing the chip. You have to cut this little piece of double sided tape to the correct size and figure out how to get the little chip to slide down in place with said tape attached. I finally found it was easier to fit the tape to the groove instead of to the chip.
Not only does this company provide the toner, you also get the heated metal tool to make the fill holes in the cartridges, nozzles for the bottles to direct the toner into the holes, replacement calibration chips so the printer can recognize the refilled cartridges, and microfiber cloths to clean everything up.
Filling the cartridges is easy; it just takes patience and cant' be rushed, if you don't want puffs of toner going everywhere. The icing on the cake: the calibration chips are color-coded. Foolproof. The chips are removed and replaced with very thin needle-nose pliers.
When I put the refilled cartridges back into the printer and started printing, there was a gray pall and small black spots all over the resulting color printouts. Cleaning and calibrating the printer didn't help. Printing the troubleshooting page revealed that the problem was with the refilled black cartridge. I was on deadline with a job, so I had to run out to the office supply store and buy a genuine HP black cartridge for $82.00. Problem solved. Crisp, clean printouts.
I'm still not sure what happened with the refilled black cartridge (might have been the chip), but oh, well.
With this refill set and the new cartridge, I had spent about $150.00, still $200 less than a full set of genuine HP's. When these cartridges run out, I'll definitely refill them using this set; it's a huge savings.
This products works as advertised. All the parts and supplies were included. Price is very good, especially when compared to new toner cartridges. I will definitely purchase again.
I ordered the product via Amazon on Thursday, Oct. 28th and received it in a single box via USPS Priority Mail on Monday, Nov. 1st. By the way, I didn't ask for any special shipping.
The box contained everything that I needed including eight (8) plastic gloves and four (4) cloths to help keep everything clean. Thank you, Toner Eagle, for including enough gloves for all four toner refills. There were four different plastic containers with replacement toner powder with nice dispensing caps and cap covers. Each toner container was sealed like a new ketchup container where you have to peel off the flexible lid under the cover before you can use it.
The melting tool is small, easy to use, and works. It runs off 120V AC household current with a standard plug. I tried a battery-powered heat tool before which never did heat up enough. Toner Eagle made a good decision to use an AC-powered heat tool.
*** Be careful using the heat tool. When you burn through the bottom of the cartridge to add the new toner (after you shake out any old, unused toner that was still in there), take care not to push the heat tool in more than absolutely necessary. It is quite easy to melt part of the mixing mechanism inside the new toner storage area if one of the mixing leaves just happens to be positioned right where you are burning a hole with the heat tool. Think of the mixing mechanism like an internal blender. One of the mixing leaves was, in fact, positioned on one of my cartridges right where I burned a hole and a small part of that leaf got melted a little.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like this and would probably buy it again. It was a total pain in the butt to do, very messy, and the first 200 or so pages had a faint blue streak. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jon
Worked great...need warning that this could get messy.Published 12 months ago by Frequent Amazon Tech Buyer
After receiving the package, I was a little skeptical about its efficacy. However, after using the product to refill the toner in the black cartridge, I can easily say that it met... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Raghu S
HP wanted $350 for toner cartridges. No thanks.
I figured I had nothing to lose by trying this refill kit. Read more
When I placed the order there was some discrepancies in shipping time. Was pleased the order was received in the 2 days stated in the listing and not the 7-10 days on the received... Read morePublished 24 months ago by Webfoot
This package saves your hundreds of dollars.
It's not 100% as sharp as the original toner cartridge, but it's pretty close. Read more