|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||537.413.31|
|Material||High Speed Steel|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Cutting Diameter||1.625 inches|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime Warranty: CMT carbide and carbide-tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncomprimising standards for optimum cutting performance and maximum service life. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT router bits, and the bits were used for their recommended applications, you can return them to CMT for a full replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, and/or resharpened bits.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.00 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
CMT 537.413.31 Forstner Bit, 1-5/8-Inch Diameter, 3/8-Inch Shank
|Price:||$13.65 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.85 (22%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 3-35/64-Inch Overall Length, Right-Hand Rotation.
- 2 spurs, 2 precision ground cutting edges, long-lasting cutting performance.
- Drill precise flat bottom holes with no chipping in any thickness of soft wood.
- For drilling holes in any direction and making arched openings.
- For drilling partially overlapped flat bottom holes or niches used to fix supports.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As promised and made wonderful decorative gifts. Packaging was damaged but sturdy product.Published 1 month ago by Suzi F.
Great bit, works well for drilling into wood to make candle holdersPublished 5 months ago by Kate M.
Did a great job in making a K-cup holder. It made clean holes that required little sanding.Published 9 months ago by Christine Webster