|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||811.120.11|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited lifetime warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.00 shipping
+ $1.00 shipping
Sold by: Routerbitworld
Have one to sell?
CMT 811.120.11 Double Flute Straight Bit, 2-Inch OAL, 1/4-Inch Shank
|Price:||$17.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$6.96 (28%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 3/4-Inch Cutting Length, 2-Inch Overall Length.
- Smooth and precise cut. Exceptional chip ejection to allow cleaner and more constant cutting.
- To be used on wood and wood composites.
- Makes right-angle joints, box joints, mortise and tenons, rabbets, union, tongue and groove joints.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).
2 new from $15.27
From the Manufacturer
CMT's straight bits offer the full package of features that define our top-quality tools: razor-sharp edges, special high-strength steel and the finest micrograin carbide. Our straight bits can withstand even the heaviest work load and still give you a smooth, precise cut every time. They also provide exceptional chip ejection to allow cleaner and more constant cutting. The surfaces of all CMT bits are protected with our unique orange P.T.F.E. industrial coating to help keep the bit from collecting resin, pitch and other residue. CMT's selection of 62 straight bits allows production at an industrial scale on a variety of plywood, composites and natural woods.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more
This item: CMT 811.120.11 Double Flute Straight Bit, 2-Inch OAL, 1/4-Inch Shank
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: plywood rabbet router bit