5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome affordable cable
Published 15 months ago by Harbinger

3.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cord
The cord is great but not 6 feet long as advertised. If you need a six foot cord, this one is more like 5-5 1/2
Published 10 months ago by FrankColorado

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome affordable cable, September 4, 2013
This review is from: C&E CNE41075 6-Feet 1.8m 1080p HDMI to HDMI Cable for PS3 (Electronics)
Don't think that because the price is low that this is a "cheap" cable; it works just as well, if not better, than the brand-name HDMI cables. I bought this for my PS3 and not only did it improve the graphics significantly but it made the overall data processing of the system way faster. Games that used to be all "choppy" because of the buffering now work smoothly. So you Skyrim fans out there who want to make the game like new without the whole choppy business then this cable is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars great picture non of the cost, June 22, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
These cables work great and are great for shorter runs to your tv dont spend 50 bucks on one when you can buy these cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 20, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great HDMI cord. It feels better and sturdier than the one that the cable company provides. Shipping was fast. Im satisfied with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 19, 2013
Works like a charm ! I love it and it was so cheap! now i can enjoy games like skyrim and Black ops 2 in HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good purchase, June 14, 2013
I really recommend this product, cheap and also the quality of the wire is good, i use it for my PS3 and works perfectly!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hdmi, June 9, 2013
I love it it works just right my tv looks way better with this plugged in I'm very satisfied with your service and thank you for your service

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI, August 31, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I use this cable for my PS3... It does just fine... the cable was dirt cheap, but doesn't lack in quality... had it for a while now, no problems... I don't know why it's saying review the game. There was no game...

5.0 out of 5 stars and they work like a charm, August 28, 2014
Works just as well as any 30$ ripoff cables you'll find at the store. I've used it for my desktop, laptop, ps3, and they work like a charm. The only problem is that 6ft may not be enough for anyone, I only barely get this to reach my desktop but it's fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy, July 13, 2014
Lasted for a while! I used it everyday on my ps3. Maybe I broke it from moving it all around, from tv to tv. I would most definitely buy another one

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 1, 2014
The product functioned just like any regular HDMI but I didnt pay as much, I use it on my TV and PS3.