5.0 out of 5 stars More than Worth the Effort

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
AS advertised
Published 19 days ago by Ron Wensley

5.0 out of 5 stars More than Worth the Effort, November 17, 2010
This review is from: CNE86185 6 Ft Gold-plated Super High Resolution Hdmi M/m Cable- NEW - Supports 40962160p Resolution, Hdmi Ethernet Channel, and Audio Return Channel (Electronics)
I needed to connect a new HDMI device - an XBox 360 - to my flat panel TV. While doing research for a special cable for another device (a PC with a "mini" HDMI port) I came across this cable and I'm glad I tossed it in the cart alongside the other. While it's easy to get ripped off by "cheap" cables (that are cheaply built), it's also possible to get ripped off by overpriced cables that aren't built any better than this one. When I compare shielding, quality of connectors and plug materials, this cable appears to be just as well-built as the expensive Monster Cable I bought two years ago. It's not going to fall apart in your hands, it probably won't oxidize and corrode any sooner than the devices you use it with, and it certainly works just as well as the Monster Cable I have.

I realize some home-theater gurus are chafing at that last bit. The truth of the matter is, if you have a golden ear and are particular about exactly what connectors you use for your equipment, you're not going to be happy with this cable anyway. I'm an audiophile, gamer, and geek and I'm extremely happy that I bought a good, solid HDMI cable for a lot less than I'd be expected to pay in a retail store.

4.0 out of 5 stars it's OK, January 27, 2013
Work fine.No problems here...It's a cable,it's cheap and it's work.
I really don't see the reason to spent $20-50 for the HDMI cable at your local BestBuy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable price HDMI cable works perfectly, July 7, 2013
I use this cable for viewing Netflix and YouTube from my laptop to my HDTV. The resolution is full 1080 and sound quality is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, January 3, 2014
I buy these things through amazon all the time. Compared to walmart of target, they are a fraction of the price and work just as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, February 4, 2014
Cheap and works. If you want to connect your computer to your device. This works well. It's short but it's good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable for the price, January 5, 2014
Christopher Su (Seattle, WA, USA) - See all my reviews
For under two dollars, you can't really complain about this cable. It works fine and is very cheap. I've used it with a PS3, a retina MacBook Pro, and a Raspberry Pi with great success. Sound comes out perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cord, December 20, 2013
Great quality for the price works just like they said it would. Very happy with my order and if you need a HDMI cord this is the one you should get.

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, July 3, 2013
Works fine, just as it should. It was so inexpensive that I was skeptical. Now I'm skeptical about the so-called better cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, June 27, 2013
I read several reviews and articles that stated there's little difference in HDMI cables for most home uses. I ordered two cables for our TV, cable, and HTIB and everything works fine. Great value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, June 27, 2013
I ordered three of these cords ( 1 for Xbox, one for Roku and 1 to hook to computer). They have all worked without a hitch and picture is great. I don't move them much or take them in and out a ton so that helps I'm sure but for the money you seriously can't beat these HDMI cords!

Rate and Discover Movies