5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and flattering
Published 7 months ago by M. Bond

2.0 out of 5 stars So oddly tight
This felt like a straightjacket. I bought this one and the U-wire tankini and kept the other one and returned this one. I couldn't breathe in it.
Published 2 months ago by mom in minnesota

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and flattering, May 21, 2014
FINALLY, after looking for weeks for a tankini top in a bra sizing with underwire that is supportive and reasonably modest (okay yes, that is a lot of boxes to check), I have found it. I am a large cup size but relatively small band size, with a long torso and a bit of leftover pooch from carrying two 8 pound babies. All I want is some support and flattery without looking like I'm 80 (or trying to look like I'm 20). Seems people like me are not a big market, as far as most swimsuit makers are concerned. This top is flattering, has good coverage without looking matronly, and holds the girls exactly where they belong. YAY! Now for the bottom half...

4.0 out of 5 stars great swimsuit, May 10, 2014
I love the built in full size underwire bra. I run between a bra size 36 D to DD and can rarely find a swimsuit that fits well in the chest area. If I do find a suite with a bra, it is always too small and does not have underwire. I highly recommend this suite if you are a large bra size. fyi i wear a size 10 in clothes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suit, June 17, 2014
I ordered the 34c and 34d. The 34d looked so big I didn't even try it on. The 34c fit perfect. I am a size 8. The suit is made very well. It feels great. I haven't been in the water...yet.

2.0 out of 5 stars So oddly tight, October 8, 2014