5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install!
Published 11 months ago by KimberlyinMN

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless!!
2 of the 3 protectors were scratched. Useless!!
Published 1 day ago by mariann marmel

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install!, August 10, 2013
KimberlyinMN (Frozen Tundra, MN) - See all my reviews
I was able to install this screen protector with only using ONE protector (and now have two spares). Before I started, I closed the windows, turned off the furnace fan, and also shut off the ceiling fan. I've found this REALLY cuts down on those odd dust particles that magically show up on a clean screen. I also gathered up my repositionable tape and a couple of screen cleaner wipes. I cleaned the screen with the first wipe and then opened the second wipe and cleaned the screen again. Using that same wipe, I wiped down both sides of the screen protector (with its protective plastic still on, of course). One thing that I noticed was that it was hard to line up the two holes at the top of the protector perfectly over the two whatever-they-are circles at the top of the Tab 3 8.0 (the names escape me). Eventually I had things lined up pretty good and the button fit in the middle of the button hole on the protector. I only had a few little dust specs and was able to gently pick up the protector and use some of the tape to get rid of the dust. I am very anal about air bubbles. They drive me insane. (Looking at my hubs' phone or tablet gives me goose bumps because of the air bubbles I see.) Anyhow, using the little cardboard card that was enclosed in the package worked great to gently coax all of the air bubbles to the edge of the protector and then on to oblivion!! I think this only took me about 10 minutes from start to finish. The protector has NO air bubbles, is on straight, and looks absolutely perfect. The only thing that was in the package that I am not sure about is... what is the white label thing? I didn't see any reference to that on the back of the package. ??? The package came with three protectors, a big microfiber cloth that I didn't use, the cardboard card, and the rectangular white sticker-thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy Tab 3 screen protector, July 30, 2013
This review is from: COD Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 P3200 (3-pack) (Personal Computers)
This screen protector is very good. You pay for the great quality it provides. It was easily to apply, took no , ore than 5 minutes and I'm no professional. My tab screen is clear and honestly can't tell it's there at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, November 7, 2013
No complaints at all it comes well equipped with the cleaning cloth, three stickers and a device to take out the bubbles. Its easy to install as well

4.0 out of 5 stars very good product, August 19, 2013
The film is easy to apply onto the tablet screen in a simple 2 step procedure, just follow instructions. I'm very pleased with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, November 26, 2013
It's good. Not much to say other than I'd recommend buying it at the same time as your Tablet. Put it on immediately and not have to worry about scratches.

4.0 out of 5 stars saviour, August 8, 2013
Its great no worry about my real screen having a defaced look. The price is nothing to think of. If you don' got one it's a must today.

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless!!, July 11, 2014
2 of the 3 protectors were scratched. Useless!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money, June 20, 2014
Does not fit properly on Samsung galaxy tab pro 10.1. I tried all three. All have same problem. Don't waste your time and money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Film improperly sized for ease of installation, June 18, 2014
I found the protective film unnecessarily sized to go right up to the edge of the glass. This makes proper alignment super critical. On larger devices this becomes problematic (such as the 10.1 inch Galaxy that I have). If you are off even a small degree in alignment, when you roll out the film to the end of the device, the film will run into the edge of the tablet and not stick down onto the surface of the tablet. I am trying to protect the visible display area. The surrounding border is not as important for protection. There's no reason not to have a 2-3 mm uncovered border around the edge. This would make installation alignment so much easier!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as promised, August 7, 2013
Works as good as any other. I did find that using a credit card to wipe over the screen gets rid of bubbles much better than using my fingers does.

Rate and Discover Movies