5.0 out of 5 stars Well made cigar case
This case was a solid block of wood, not just the cheesy veneer you see with other Cedar lined cases.
Published 11 months ago by BobM

3.0 out of 5 stars I have some issues with this case...
Published 11 months ago by kb

3.0 out of 5 stars I have some issues with this case..., January 27, 2014
This review is from: COHIBA CARBON FIBRE CEDAR LINED CIGAR CASE
It is a nice quality case, with a solid block of cedar forming 3 separate protective channels for the cigars. Unfortunately, the channels are not large enough (or flexible at all) to accomodate anything larger than a corona size ring guage. I mostly smoke cigars that are larger than coronas. My cigars either won't fit or are too tight and would risk damaging the cigars. Also, the top does not fit snugly on the bottom of the case. All in all, I was expecting more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made cigar case, January 3, 2014