4.0 out of 5 stars French clep review
This is a good book for reviewing for the French test. The missing factor in this study guide is an audio aide. Much of the test is based upon oral comprehension which cannot be learned from a book.
Published on June 27, 2007 by Sandra S. Walters

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE!!!
I am a native from France. I bought this book to help my son practice for the French CLEP. I am shocked at the number of mistakes on practically every page! Innumerable typos, egregious grammatical errors, and what looks like a total disregard for accuracy make this the worst language book I have ever seen in my life. Do not waste your money on this garbage!!!
Published on December 13, 2009 by Marie T. Tekieli

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE!!!, December 13, 2009
This review is from: COLLEGE FRENCH (French Language) (College Level Examination Series) (Passbooks) (COLLEGE LEVEL EXAMINATION SERIES (CLEP)) (Plastic Comb)

3.0 out of 5 stars CLEP French, May 14, 2007
The preparation in the book and the tests did not resemble the accual test at all! The only good thing the book did was to encourage me to study.

4.0 out of 5 stars French clep review, June 27, 2007

1.0 out of 5 stars The contents are unrelated to the actual exam, May 22, 2007
Unfortunately, the contents of this test prep book are unrelated to the actual exam - it is a collection of multiple choice questions, without any explanations of answers or subject review material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, November 19, 2008
It was exactly what I wanted. There are plenty of exercises to practice for the exam which is extremely helpful.