5.0 out of 5 stars Not "romantic", but definitely awesome!
Published on August 24, 2012 by N. Do

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap piece of crap!!! DONT BUY!!!
Worked for a week then stopped making colors. Worst piece of crap I ever bought. Not worth the money you spend.
Published 6 months ago by Michael Sanchez

5.0 out of 5 stars Not "romantic", but definitely awesome!, August 24, 2012
N. Do (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 7 COLOR LED SHOWER HEAD ROMANTIC LIGHTS WATER HOME BATH - Xmas day
When we moved into our new rental home, the shower head was awful. It sprayed water in every direction and there was no way of cleaning it that would fix the issue. We just needed a shower head with a nice, even spray. I love those rain shower heads, but my boyfriend likes good pressure. This one was perfect. It's also a plus that it's like a rave party in my bathroom every time we shower.

Like the other review says, it's not romantic. The picture and description suggests that it fades in and out of the colors slowly, but it doesn't. The color changes every second. I was worried it was going to be annoying, like a strobe light, but it's actually fine and makes shower time more fun. Put on some DeadMau5, hop in your shower, and have a little party!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cool!!, March 8, 2012
I bought this for my kid's shower and it is great!! It has nice, strong water pressure and my kids love the light show!! I liked it so much, I bought another one as a gift for my nephew.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty RAD!, April 29, 2012
This shower head is so cool, my kids (and husband) absolutely love it. The only bad thing about it is it uses a TON of water, I wish it had a low flow regulator in it, this is the only reason I give it 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Therapy shower, June 29, 2012
Installed this the moment it arrived. I call it my therapy shower head, nothing but the light from the 7 color LED to illuminate the bathroom. I find it very relaxing, and it was a great buy even!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 26, 2013
Love it - the children love to take a shower - more than ever before. Amen, amen, Shalom, Aleluah, pranam

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap piece of crap!!! DONT BUY!!!, February 21, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit, September 13, 2013
This didn't fit my shower head so I had to send it back. It would be awesome if it did, but the way it's designed it won't likely fit very many (hence the price).

1.0 out of 5 stars parts, May 1, 2014
Could not hang it once got it until went and purchased more parts and doesnt have adjustable water setting or position or change desire pressure

4.0 out of 5 stars neat, the kiddos really enjoy it, May 2, 2014
it doesn't make the water light up and isnt bright enough to take a shower in the dark, its kind of like the light up things you buy at fairs and carnivals but on a showerhead.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun and sexy!, October 25, 2013
Totally fun !!!! Awesome I love it!!! I lts a disco in the shower . I gave them in both baths at my house .

Rate and Discover Movies