5.0 out of 5 stars 4 Compartment "Roll n Go"
Published on April 3, 2012 by KC

2.0 out of 5 stars No hanger?
Great concept and fits a lot of things compactly, but the zippers are very flimsy and sometimes they unzip from the other side. Also...where's the hanger to hang it up?? Its only a small elastic loop. I wasn't able to hang it anywhere on our 2 week, 3 stop trip because I didn't have something to hook it on. Wouldn't purchase again.
Published 4 months ago by S. Bell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 Compartment "Roll n Go", April 3, 2012
This review is from: 4 COMPARTMENT "ROLL N' GO" COSMETIC/TOILETRY/JEWELRY BAG (Misc.)
Love this toiletry kit!!!! The compartments are spacious and are clear making it easy to see the contents. There is a little loop to the top that allows it to hang from a hook when opened, making everything accessible. The compartments are long enough to hold a toothbrush and avereage size toothpaste. The only downfall is that if it is a little too packed the snaps won't stay closed, but you will be fine if its neatly packed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, June 1, 2012
I searched out this case after having one with similar methodology FROM WalMart years ago that was really handy on a performance tour in Japan. I needed another one for a concurrent trip and found this guy.
It is much larger than I anticipated, but not large enough to be cumbersome. My medium sized eyeshadow palette fits comfortably within a compartment.
It seems durable enough and spacious enough to fit all of my stage cosmetics.
I do wish that it had a handle though; i will probably add one myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a travel kit that works for me, January 13, 2014
I've had a number of travel kits and none of them held everything I needed for a trip. The compartments are large enough to hold full size products. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Bag for LOTS of toiletries, March 20, 2014
You can really fit a lot of stuff in here. It's big enough to fit even a fairly good sized bottle of shampoo in one of the sections and you have several more sections to put other things in. The one downside is that if you fill all the compartments completely, the bag will not snap shut. This didn't really bother me though because I just bought one of those straps with buckles on it you can find in the camping section of the store and closed it with that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great organizer, August 30, 2013
I was tired of the clutter my makeup was creating. This neatly keeps it all stored. I am able to keep all the makeup I use on a daily basis in addition to brushes and other cosmetics I only use occasionally. Ample room and easy to close even when full. Only wish it came in other color/pattern choices. I has been working well for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars just purchased 2 more for holiday gifts, August 15, 2013
Good quality. Holds large statement necklaces. I'm giving one to my sister-in-law to hold her jewelry projects. The other I may keep or give as a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Great makeup case, January 18, 2014
I bought this for travel, but now I use it every day. I love it for makeup, keeps all my brushes safe and even my foundation in glass bottles made it through lots of traveling without breaking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I've been looking for!, May 14, 2013
Gramma Sue (Cumberland, RI USA) - See all my reviews
Just love this thing! It's everything I've been looking for, but didn't know it. Keeps all my "stuff" together, but I can separate by category ( tools, face, eyes, lips) and I can see everything at a glance. No more digging around to try to find my lip balm, etc. Folds up neatly. GREAT for traveling. Really, really love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars No hanger?, April 17, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Everything fits but......., November 7, 2013
Everything fits, but once it's all in it's compartments it will not fold together right. Then you have to start relocating things from one compartment to the other so it will fold close as it shows in the picture. To much like work.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›