Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

92%

on July 4, 2013
This product was really great! The nonstick material made cooking super easy, and clean up was a breeze! No big pan to scrub, instead I just cleaned off the pad, and it was ready to go again. It's a must have kitchen item.
11 comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2013
First of all, I was pleasantly surprised to get the nonstick sheet only three days after I ordered it, so great job there on the fast shipping. I have had the sheet over a week and have cooked with it four times already and no complaints at all. I also use it for food prep as nothing sticks to it, which is great. Very happy with my purchase and will be ordering more that is for sure.
on July 11, 2013
Being an extreme cookie lover, I've tried my fair share of baking sheets over the years. Even though I love to bake, I am often frustrated by the little bits and pieces that get left behind. Cleanup can be frustrating, especially after a long day of work, which is why I am happy I finally found this product. Life Quintessentials has made the perfect baking sheet for people who love getting creative in the kitchen, like me! I have already used it several times over and am delighted by how easy cleanup is.
TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon September 19, 2013
Before the days of individual packets pf parchment paper, used this all the time. Then, the Silpat t dirty and I couldn't remember where I left it. I also found this expensive. If I was going to make cookies, I had to wait until one pan was cooled to make more cookies. It was very time consuming.

For the baker who has two or here silpats this is great. I find the parchment individual packets very useful, works so well, is inexpensive and you can use them more than once. They fit most sized pans and come in a convenient roll.

Not Recommended For Me. prisrob 09-19-13
on September 12, 2013
You cannot go wrong with this sheet. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product as I have see many other similar products that were not quite so good. I thought I would write a review... If you are on the fence about this product or comparing, buy this one... you will not regret it.
on June 15, 2015
This baking mat ROCKS! I am intrigued with new kitchen items and have heard about silicone baking items but have never tried them. I've used parchment paper before too, but this is even better for non-stick ease. I am a lazy cook and hate scraping residue off my baking trays. I also don't like it when my baking trays get all stained and discolored from years of use.

Before I used the baking mat, I stuck the mat to my baking tray. I rubbed some soapy water over it, then I propped it up to air dry for a little bit. My kids begged me for cookies to test it out and I had some refrigerated store-bought dough, so I gave it a try. This is great for "lazy cooks" like me or for those who don't follow baking instructions well, because I placed my cookie dough pieces too close together and they got mashed up a bit during baking. However, my kids are not picky about cookie appearances and deemed them quite delicious!

When I used my spatula to get that first cookie off the baking mat, I was SO HAPPY to see the cookie come off the pan easily, with no residue left behind at all on the mat. It was SO EASY to lift my cookies off the mat and transfer them to a plate. I washed up the mat with a quick dish soap and water rinse and now it's ready to go for my next baking adventure. What a nice treat not having to scrape my metal baking pan with a scrubby brush to get off stuck on residue!

I love to try new kitchen stuff and I cook a lot! I shop for kitchen items frequently on Amazon and I was so thrilled to be selected to receive this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. These baking mats are really nice, and I will get another one so I can bake multiple batches of cookies for the holidays. I'm going to use this mat for everything I cook in the oven! I know what to get my grandma for her birthday. She is an expert baker and would LOVE this mat too!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 18, 2015
I have to admit when I first saw the price, which is much cheaper that the original silpat I thought, 'well, maybe it'll be good. I can't pass up that price'. So I got one and it took me a while before I started to use it (my first one ever) and I have to admit, I am buying another because it's amazing.

I've cooked everything from cookies, gluten free rolls, homemade french fries, and granola on this, anything that stays on has easily come off with a wet washcloth, it's never stained, and it very well made.

I store mine rolled up in a used paper towel roll with the instructions written on it so I don't forget about the temperatures allowed for it. It comes out and lies perfectly flat ready to use.

5 stars

I would recommend this to anyone wanting to get a silpat. Wonderful.
on December 17, 2015
I love it. It is so easy to use. I had watched a video of how to make a candy bowl out of peppermint candy. I used the mat and it made the procedure so much easier. I was also surprise when I ordered the mat Friday afternoon and by Sunday morning it was on my front porch. Very fast and prompt service. ”
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2015
Fantastic - better than expected. These sheets heat very evenly. I thought there was something wrong with my over, but no - I just needed these sheets to cook evenly - nothing burned - very even baking. Love these!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2015
The mat is easy to clean and foods don't stick to the pans anymore. The planet is happier as there's less tinfoil and parchment paper in the garbage.