5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta Lover must have
Love the Kindle Fire version of this magazine. Easily propped up in my kitchen and recipe's are easy to follow. Made about three of these dishes so far and they are absolutely yummy!
Published 9 months ago by Martha Valderrama

1.0 out of 5 stars downloading issues
I'm having issues with downloading each issue. Also I use springpad to organize my recipes and the new format doesn't allow me to do that easily.
Published 11 months ago by Kimberly Musgrove

1.0 out of 5 stars downloading issues, March 22, 2014
This review is from: COOKING LIGHT Magazine (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars They offered a trial subscription that I didn't like and cancelled on the first invoice, November 26, 2014
This review is from: COOKING LIGHT Magazine (Kindle Edition)
Beware these frauds. They offered a trial subscription that I didn't like and cancelled on the first invoice, as they said I could.
I have now received four 'bills' from these scammers, after sending back three that I wrote on 'This was cancelled earlier'.
If you want to offer a legitimate free trial, fine. If you want to try and pester your customers into paying you, that's fraud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta Lover must have, June 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to cook kid-pleasing food, June 18, 2014
This review is from: COOKING LIGHT Magazine (Kindle Edition)
I love this magazine. It always inspires me with its pretty pictures and simple to make and kid pleasing recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I only had 1 recipe that I tried that I didn't like - and it was reader-submitted, November 29, 2014
CT Snow (Conway, NH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: COOKING LIGHT Magazine (Kindle Edition)
I used to be a faithful subscriber for many years, but stopped a couple of years ago as I was doing less cooking and am now a vegetarian.

What a treat to be able to get the magazine digitally - and to rediscover how many recipes in each issue I'd be interested in trying. In the 15+ years I subscribed previously, I only had 1 recipe that I tried that I didn't like - and it was reader-submitted.

The $5 digital subscription enticed me into signing up again - but based on what I've received so far, I'll be re-upping in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars It needs a little work, January 24, 2015
This review is from: COOKING LIGHT Magazine (Kindle Edition)
Although the mag itself is a good source for tasty, healthy recipes the "Kindle-ization" was not a success. I hate scrolling around, zooming in and out whenever I am looking through it. It is even worse when I'm trying to cook from it.

Clean Eating and Eating Well are too much better choices for the same type of recipes that have been adapted beautifully for the Kindle Fire.

I have no association with ANY of the three magazines mentioned. Just this gal's opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great magazine!, October 1, 2014
This review is from: COOKING LIGHT Magazine (Kindle Edition)
I really like Cooking Light magazine, partly because I have never made a bad meal from the recipes and partly because they include how many carbs, etc. are in each recipe. When I uploaded this subscription I was shown an explanation of the toolbars attached to the magazine and how to use them: good thinking! But when I actually opened the magazine those toolbars were not in evidence. I will get my 12 year old grandson to see if he can find them for me ....

2.0 out of 5 stars It does not read as a magazine and all it ..., January 7, 2015
This review is from: COOKING LIGHT Magazine (Kindle Edition)
It does not read as a magazine and all it keeps wanting to do is pop up ads over the pages which interrupts my reading. It doesn't look complete either. I still gives me pages where it says, "installing in progress". I also tried calling customer service and they were absolutely no help. I kept mysteriously losing the call and have to call back. I gave up.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Light Magazine has to be one of the most useful food magazines on the market, July 4, 2014
This review is from: COOKING LIGHT Magazine (Kindle Edition)
Cooking Light Magazine has to be one of the most useful food magazines on the market. Not only are the menu's wholesome but also easy to follow. Thanks Cooking Light Magazine.

PS: I have been cooking since I was 13 and wish that this type of magazine was available to me then. I'm now 76!

3.0 out of 5 stars buyer beware, June 21, 2014
This review is from: COOKING LIGHT Magazine (Kindle Edition)
Great pics, good ideas but beware the actual recipes. A lot of them are not very light or healthful. Still, they can be a starting point. And anything that at least makes you conscious of what you're eating is good.

COOKING LIGHT Magazine