Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her  Fine Art Deals Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Shop Now HTL

on February 25, 2012
I bought two of these bulbs from "Advantage Sales Ltd" for a torchiere floor lamp; one to replace a dead bulb and one for a spare. They were shipped promptly and well packed so suffered no damage in transit.

I've only tried one of the two, which works as a bulb should. It's pretty much identical to the one that originally came with the lamp.
on February 1, 2012
Bought this light years ago. It quit working. I could not find a bulb anywhere - I looked like crazy. Stumbled on this and ordered one. It got here and I plugged it in but it still did not work. Not sure if I got a bad bulb or the ballast in the lamp is no good - certainly looks complex after cover is removed. Ended up demolishing the lamp and salvaging the cord. I wonder if I kept the bulb - if so I will trash it when stumbled upon. Sooooo...I dunno.
on July 16, 2014
great find, hard ti find bulb and grateful for good price also