Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 38 questions
vote
votes
3 x 1 3/4 x 5/8 approximately
Feb 25, 2013 by Puddin N. Tain
votes
The USB charger that comes with the Coolpix S01 is rated at 100v-240v so no voltage adapter is needed. What you will need if you're travelling is a wall socket adapter for the country or region of the world where you're going. Also, I've connected the camera to a generic USB charger that I've used with my phones and tablets and it charged normally. You can take one charger with you for all your mobile devices, just remeber in the case of the S01 to bring along its non-standard cord.
Nov 7, 2013 by Kamal Alyousef
votes
I have two of these cameras. I bought one and my wife immediately wanted one. They are a novelty item and produce reasonable pictures. The size makes it difficult to hold them steady unless you are very determined. We also own an iPhone 5 and I think the pictures come out about the same, except, you will get a little more consistency with the IPhone shots as the physical attributes of the iPhoen make it easier to shoot photos with the phone. However, the cost of this little Nikon makes it a no brainer to buy it and have fun especially when you pull it out in front of other people.
Jul 3, 2014 by Mr C
votes
Hi, I think you can email Nikon and ask for one. Mine came with the warranty card.
Jul 23, 2014 by Pam Rayborn
votes
I agree with Mr. C.
May 10, 2014 by Ol Mule
votes
No, this camera does not have a tri ppd mount. Sorry! I hope you find one that does.
Jun 4, 2015 by Nickolas
votes
According to Nikon 3000 pictures or 1 hour 40 minutes of video. I have 660 pics on mine right now
Dec 16, 2012 by B. Lee
votes
It can be plugged in to wall or computer u should have received cord with purchase of camera
Feb 14, 2013 by Shelley
votes
The cable that connects to the bottom of the camera has the generic small connector that seems to be prevelent in the industry today. The other end is a USB connector. I know there are attachments that you can get that attach to the propriatary iPad connector, but I have never used them. I use the USB and the Nikon softwae for PC that came with my D300. It see's the camera and transfers what ever I want to the PC. The beauty of this camera is capturing the image in a moments notice. The times you tell yourself "If I only had a camera" You could use a cigarette box to hold this camera (yhea, I just tried it, and had about a inch to spare). Apple generally doen't like to play well with others. That's where 3d party hardware manufacturers come in.
Feb 15, 2013 by Christopher Higbee
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers