Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 33 questions
vote
Does this use battery Jun 28, 2013
Yes, it does. It's a rechargeable Nikon Lithium Ion Battery Pack that comes with camera. Full charge takes approx. 3-4 hrs. Great battery!
Jun 28, 2013 by Erwin Kittner
votes
Page 15 of manual: Tap menu, then tap the "trashcan" icon, then tap pic you want deleted, then tap "Yes"..desired image will be deleted. Hope this helps.
May 6, 2013 by Jimmy
votes
The camera should have come with a cable that plugs into the camera at one end and the computer at the other. You just plug it in and then turn on the camera and it will upload a program to your computer and then a little window will appear that asks what task you want to perform. You choose download pictures and it will put them in your computer. Only takes a few seconds!
Apr 3, 2014 by Debbie J. Hayward
votes
Hmmm she should definitely not be out of memory with only 10 photos, check to see if she accidently used the video mode. If she did, delete whatever video is on it see if that clears the "out of memory". If that does not work I would exchange it. The camera itself is a very good camera but there is always the chance of a bad apple in the batch.
May 8, 2014 by Gina Rhodes
votes
unless your ipad has a usb port, I don't know how it could. my 1pad doesn't.
Nov 18, 2013 by GOJO
votes
The box contains the camera, a strap, a case, the manual, the PC charge cord, the battery, a 4G memory card, the manual on CD and a CD with a program for managing your photos.
Aug 26, 2013 by Dianna Bailey-Thompson
votes
I love my camera. I just had twins, so I take picture all the time. I haven't had any light issues. I would recommend this camera.
Jun 3, 2013 by beth logan
votes
Was it already night time? I found that it does not take good shots at night, they all come out blurry
Mar 2, 2015 by Valentina Perini
votes
no..hard to see in direct sunlight/ ed little sun ok
Oct 17, 2014 by ed
votes
I've been recharging my camera battery about once a week--more often, of course, when it's heavily used, but it still holds a charge for several days.
Aug 6, 2014 by Bibliobabe2
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers