Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 32 questions
votes
votes
votes
Yes.
Aug 2, 2013 by James R Conner
votes
Charger, USB with fold out USA plug USB cable for use in PC and charger Wrist strap, battery, CD and quick start instruction NO case, NO SD card
Aug 23, 2013 by R. S. Ruemekorf
votes
Yup! Has a 180 degree option and also a 360 degree option. An on screen grid also shows up so you can see if your photo is properly level.
Aug 14, 2013 by M Woskey
votes
They're almost the same. Get the P310 as it's newer. Beware the small sensor and slow exposure.
Jun 27, 2012 by Victoria
votes
Mine came with a loop strap about 7" long, roughly 1/4" wide. I don
Mar 2, 2013 by Michael L.
votes
Yes: Nikon CoolPix P310 HDMI Cable - HD Video Cable for Nikon CoolPix P310 List Price: $19.99 Price: $3.99
Nov 10, 2013 by F. Hunter
votes
Used measuring tape the outside diameter of smallest part of lens is 1 5/8 inches (which has to be converted to mm). Hope this helps, however I do not see any threads on the smallest ring, either inside or outside. Are you sure that filters can be attached to this camera? If not sure I would check out Nikon site or call Nikon or a Nikon retail seller and ask if filters can be attached and if so how does one attach the filters. Hope this information helps.
Nov 29, 2013 by Paul Zdunek
votes
It does come with a charger but the battery charges while being inside the camera. If you buy a spare battery you cannot charge it without the camera.
Feb 27, 2013 by Venkat
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers