Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon COOLPIX S3500 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Red) Bundle with 16GB SD Memory Card + Card Reader + Replacement EN-EL19 Battery + Camera Case + Spider Tripod and Accessory
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 15, 2013
Love the convenience of this camera. You can get great high-res photos (20 megapixels feels like a luxury when you see how amazing your photos come out!) I was impressed with the length of time the battery charge lasts. I used a Canon and a Fuji previously and both had batteries that ran down much more quickly. I was so impressed with this package I ordered two more as Christmas gifts.
on June 10, 2016
For the price, this is a great point and shoot camera. It came with a ton of accessories that I really liked. About 6 months after I bought the camera, the lens shutter broke and rendered the camera un-useable. I bought a new camera, but still use the tripod stands all the time, so the purchase wasn't a total loss.
on March 9, 2014
After searching for a good camera under $125, I found this bundle for under $115! It came, as advertised, with extras that I would have had to purchase separately if I'd just bought the camera which I'd seen in Target and other online dealers.

I started using it right out of the box and found most of the basic functions easy to learn and use. I want to say that I'm over 65 and my previous digital camera (my first) was nearly 10 years old. There are features and editing tools that I'm still learning but if you have some basic knowledge and can read, this is really simple to figure out. The picture quality is really beautiful, the 7X zoom is adequate for my needs and having the 16GB memory card is a real bonus along with a spare battery. Since the camera is really small and lightweight, this is a great item to take just about anywhere as it fits in your pocket.

The only negative that I see is the camera strap is much too short, would have preferred one long enough to hang from your neck for safety of the camera. Other than that, it's a great camera at a really nice price.
on May 20, 2014
I am not happy with this camera and plan on returning it. My main concern is the long pause between taking one picture to the next. I have small grandchildren and you have to take as many pictures as possible, as quickly as possible. The pause must be 4 or 5 seconds which may not seem long but when you have children that are moving and not holding a pose for more than a second or two it just ruins any possible shots.
on June 27, 2014
Everything included in this bundle was perfect! The only thing that was cheap was the desk top tripod which snapped almost immediately out of the box. It doesn't bother me in the least because the amount of products I received are worth way more than what I paid and I more than happy with it all! Thank you!!!
on November 2, 2014
did not use it until I went on vacation...then was happily surprised how great it was. However I did make a few mistakes and should have studied the instructions a little more. ( Had not used a digital camera before ) It can do so much!
on December 30, 2013
Ordered one first for our daughters graduation gift, then ordered one for ourselves. Incredibly clear pictures, long battery life, sd card holds all the pictures you could ever need it to
on September 15, 2013
I was amazed at how much came in this package! I'm excited to use the tripods! The camera is really nice for the price as well! It doesn't take very good photos at night but I just needed something to take some quick pictures.
on February 25, 2015
I was disappointed in the size of the camera. The camera came with all these unnecessary gadgets not suitable for me, only needed a camera that took good pictures and this one does.
on March 24, 2014
The package included everything as advertised. It arrived on time. Nothing was broken. The camera is easy to use and takes excellent pictures. What's not to like?