Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on July 22, 2014
I have the Canon G9 as a comparison, and very impressed, but is a much more expensive point and shoot. These reviews are fine for the performance quality. It was an excellent deal for the price but you always have to put things in perspective you get what you pay for.
on October 31, 2014
I love this camera!!! Takes amazing photos and videos and is very easy to use. Very professional looking as well, I purchased this to use for work. All items fit nicely inside the camera bag. I would highly recommend this!!!!
on November 2, 2014
I had an earlier model of the toolbox and I loved it. It had good zoom mobility and the ability to adjust the shooting mode on the top of the camera and the option of using the viewfinder. This coolpix is a good camera but does not have any of these features. The zoom takes too long to adjust and maneuverability of the zoom buttons is cumbersome.. I am not sure why but the batteries do not last. I was expecting a better camera...
on August 1, 2014
This is a camera I bought for my brother. It is easy to handle and takes amazingly beautiful pictures.
on October 4, 2014
Love this camera. Takes amazing pics. Great features. Feels like good quality. Bought for my daughter who is into photography. Very happy.
on November 9, 2014
Camera not working after 6 months of having. Amazon nor beach camera will warranty anything. After being a great customer for years with amazon, I will not buy anymore electronics thru them because they don't stand behind what they sell.
on July 2, 2014
good quality!)
on October 24, 2014
Easy to hold (better than those credit card cameras), great pix, zoom all at a reasonable price.
on June 5, 2015
Excellent camera great photos, some trouble getting used to no view finder.
on March 5, 2015
Very well received and a nice camera!

See 1 answered question