5.0 out of 5 stars A great photo package for anyone!
Published 15 months ago by Gina

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY!
Published 6 months ago by Charoma

5.0 out of 5 stars A great photo package for anyone!, August 15, 2013
Gina (Las Vegas, NV United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon COOLPIX S3500 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Red) Bundle with 16GB SD Memory Card + Card Reader + Replacement EN-EL19 Battery + Camera Case + Spider Tripod and Accessory (Electronics)
Love the convenience of this camera. You can get great high-res photos (20 megapixels feels like a luxury when you see how amazing your photos come out!) I was impressed with the length of time the battery charge lasts. I used a Canon and a Fuji previously and both had batteries that ran down much more quickly. I was so impressed with this package I ordered two more as Christmas gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, December 30, 2013
Ordered one first for our daughters graduation gift, then ordered one for ourselves. Incredibly clear pictures, long battery life, sd card holds all the pictures you could ever need it to

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave as a gift., June 28, 2014
The recipient of this camera bundle was says it is great. I've not seen any pictures yet so can't comment on photo quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars You get way more than what you pay for!!!, June 27, 2014
Amazon Customer (FREDONIA, WISCONSIN, US) - See all my reviews
Everything included in this bundle was perfect! The only thing that was cheap was the desk top tripod which snapped almost immediately out of the box. It doesn't bother me in the least because the amount of products I received are worth way more than what I paid and I more than happy with it all! Thank you!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY!, May 20, 2014
I am not happy with this camera and plan on returning it. My main concern is the long pause between taking one picture to the next. I have small grandchildren and you have to take as many pictures as possible, as quickly as possible. The pause must be 4 or 5 seconds which may not seem long but when you have children that are moving and not holding a pose for more than a second or two it just ruins any possible shots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best camera ever, March 28, 2014
I love the ease of use and the high picture quality. Also, pictures are easy to download with the thumb drive included.

5.0 out of 5 stars review, March 24, 2014
The package included everything as advertised. It arrived on time. Nothing was broken. The camera is easy to use and takes excellent pictures. What's not to like?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, great deal, March 9, 2014
After searching for a good camera under $125, I found this bundle for under $115! It came, as advertised, with extras that I would have had to purchase separately if I'd just bought the camera which I'd seen in Target and other online dealers.

I started using it right out of the box and found most of the basic functions easy to learn and use. I want to say that I'm over 65 and my previous digital camera (my first) was nearly 10 years old. There are features and editing tools that I'm still learning but if you have some basic knowledge and can read, this is really simple to figure out. The picture quality is really beautiful, the 7X zoom is adequate for my needs and having the 16GB memory card is a real bonus along with a spare battery. Since the camera is really small and lightweight, this is a great item to take just about anywhere as it fits in your pocket.

The only negative that I see is the camera strap is much too short, would have preferred one long enough to hang from your neck for safety of the camera. Other than that, it's a great camera at a really nice price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on time.vey good camera , very handy and fancy, March 3, 2014
Delivered on time.vey good camera , very handy and fancy. too many other itmes like, tripod, memory card,battery etc.. great bundle offer

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with our purchase, February 3, 2014
I give this rating because it exceeded my expectations we had a sony camera but it just was not as good as this one