Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 25, 2013
Extremely pleased with this Nikon bundle. Everything you need (plus some) to get started with digital photography. Takes wonderful pictures with an easy to use menu system. You dont have to be a computer guru to get great results with this package.
on December 13, 2013
when as old as I am , hands not real steady hands, pictures with this camera perfect. So easy to use.
on August 11, 2013
This Camera Takes great pictures. Easy to use and easy to set it up. By far the best camera I own.
on January 3, 2014
NOT happy with the "BUNDLE" items/need more info & a charger would be a winner! great Nikon great pix;TOO SLOOOOO faster shutter or?WHATS a READER DO? thx Stavros call /e-mail info etc any substitions or????
on February 14, 2014
This camera is everything me and my wife wanted in a small camera. We are pleased with the features and easy use
of the Nikon Coolpix.
on January 19, 2014
This was a Christmas gift for my granddaughter...she LOVED it. What a nice bundle, now she has a better setup than I do!
on June 7, 2014
I got this camera for my girlfriend for Xmas. She loves it it does everything. Fits in her purse and she takes it everywhere. There are a lot of features on this camera it takes great pictures easy to download on to your pc.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2013
Arrived as expected, with all accessories. It's a gift so I can't speak to how well any of it works.