Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 5, 2014
This camera is awesome! I wasn't sure about it because I got such a great deal price wise, but it takes clear pictures, the optical zoom is amazing. Pictures are taken instantly so getting a blurry picture isn't constant with this camera. I definitely don't regret this purchase at all.
on July 10, 2014
I like the speed and clarity
on September 10, 2014
I've had this camera for several years. I am looking to replace it because the only time I use it for video is when my kid is in a band or choral concert from 100 feet away. The video in zoom mode is blurry and grainy. Disastrous. If the poor video quality is the result of an operator error, then it's because the camera instructions are too complicated for the mind of an old technical professional. Can't say I'd recommend this inexpensive camera, which takes good stills, for anything else. Lesson learned. You get what you pay for...
on August 16, 2014
Refurbished camera ???? You gotta be kidding me ! Cool pix met all my expectations...colorful photos.
Easy to read and follow instructions ....I love my camera 👍 Kudos !
on September 10, 2014
should have 6 stars.....worth twice the price....
on November 26, 2014
It works perfectly as it was a new one!
on November 22, 2014
Very nice camera with excellent zoom.
on September 24, 2014
It is an other Nikon tool in my bag.
on June 20, 2015