Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 52 questions
votes
Seems like only the MOV format is supported. The manual only references MOV file extensions and there is no option to change movie formats.
May 6, 2014 by Richard K Wong
votes
This model doesn't come with Wi Fi function. You can buy the new model AW110 that comes with Wi Fi. You just need basic PC or Mac requirements for CD download.
Jan 11, 2014 by cutie19
votes
As far as I know, there is not a multiple picture ability on the model I won.
May 16, 2014 by Lenore
votes
Hi, to charge the battery has to be removed it. The usb is only to import images.
Nov 6, 2013 by Tathys
votes
The AW100 I had stamped the date & time, no coordinates, but my camera never worked right, so maybe one that functioned properly could do so. For what my advice is worth, stay away from refurbs.
Jun 30, 2013 by Dan Hearn
votes
And your point is??
Mar 12, 2013 by TRFerris
votes
is this ok for diving Mar 23, 2014
I have the 12 megapixel camera and I don't think I would take it down more than 25 ft. However, I thought I read that one of the newer models was good for about 50 some feet. They are great little cameras. I took mine to Guadalupe Island for some great white shark "cage diving" and got some fantastic pics!
Mar 23, 2014 by Pamela
votes
Haven't tried it yet, but plan on it. My photographer friend recommended this camera for sailing and snorkeling.
Jul 23, 2013 by Anne Whittington
votes
I would not buy this again. I used it for a 2 week vacation and the next time I went to use it I could not get good pictures. I guess the heat and all pictures are now blury.
21 days ago by Mary L Woolard
votes
I love this camera, easy to use and the battery life is pretty goog.
21 days ago by Marcelo Gama
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers