Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
vote
neck-strap, + 2 CD's (Manual + ViewNX2 win/mac)
Nov 13, 2012 by Lindstrom Morten
votes
I have this camera and it doesn't have a setting for RAW. I use other cameras for that. However, it does very well at shooting in damp conditions, dust, etc and is fairly small, lightweight, so it makes a great backup camera in conditions that daunt the type with removable lenses. It goes up to 16 Megapixels, so better than adequate quality. I would highly recommend it, but not if you really want RAW.
Apr 21, 2014 by P. Centeno
votes
sorry i dont know where u can get the part,but u may try talk to amazon see if they can do something for u
Aug 7, 2013 by Eva
votes
No ..... Just an internal GPS to let you know where you're at during 'picture taking' .... ;-)
Nov 16, 2013 by PistolPete1952
votes
It takes fine pictures at night. It isn't SLR quality, and occasionally even my iPhone does as well, but where it really shines is under water. We dropped ours in 36ft off of the bow of our sailboat and it did fine, even after spending several hours down there until we could recover it (no dive gear on the boat and that is beyond my free diving capability). It is still a point and shoot with a small lens. I am happy with it, but it is far from a perfect camera. Our Canon SLR is superior, but that is to be expected. Its a great travel camera for those active moments where you can't take an SLR.
Jan 21, 2014 by E. Engel
votes
Yes it comes with an English Manual which can also be found online. Eng & Spanish http://support.nikonusa.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17492/~/reference-manual---coolpix-aw100
Mar 30, 2013 by The King
votes
I never found out how to work the gps on this camera... It broke before I could take advantage of that feature.
Dec 30, 2012 by nate
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers