Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

CORONACH by Kimberley Jordan Reeman

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 27, 2008 4:37:33 AM PDT
CORONACH is an epic historical novel in the grand tradition, a novel of passion, explicit and powerful, for sexuality is perhaps the most profound of all human experiences. It is a novel of the many aspects of great love. Whatever your sexual orientation, it will speak to you. Of love between women and men, of love between men, when homosexuality in the armed forces of the eighteenth century was a offense punishable, at least in theory, by death. If you are human, it will speak to your humanity, and your compassion.

As readers, we all come to a book with an open mind, an open heart, and say, "Tell me a story."

Let me take you by the hand into the eighteenth century, and I will show you how it was.

Kimberley Jordan Reeman, author of CORONACH
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Oct 27, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 27, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
As Meat Loves Salt
As Meat Loves Salt by Maria McCann (Hardcover - February 19, 2001)
4.2 out of 5 stars (117)