5.0 out of 5 stars Great stylus pens!
Good quality pens, they work perfectly on my Kindle Fire... or anything else with a touchscreen! Gave a pen to my mother-in-law who also has a kindle fire, and am planning on placing a 2nd order for these to have extras on hand. Highly recommended!
Published on January 4, 2012 by EMH

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
lousy product. the tip falls off, and something rattles inside all but the blue one. Spend a little more and get one that stays together.
Published 17 months ago by Gary Gale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stylus pens!, January 4, 2012
This review is from: 3 pcs COSMOS ® Aqua Blue/Black/Hot pink Stylus/styli Touch Screen Cellphone Tablet Pen for Kindle touch/fire E-book/Kindle Fire HD + Cosmos Cable Tie (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for my Kindle, December 4, 2012
The felt tip pen are really good in protecting the screen of my kindle fire. The colors looks great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, July 30, 2012
Teresa L. Carroll (N. Carrollton , Ms) - See all my reviews
Works great with my Archos android tablet. I wish the clips would have been metal like I thought since I have broken off some of the clips trying to clip it to my tablet case. They clips are just hard plastic.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, April 17, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, May 28, 2013
The colors are nice the pocket clips make for easy carrying...but the quality of the materials are poor the touch rubber at the bottom is not secure...I guest for the price this is ok but I still expect this product to at least function...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, December 27, 2012
The first touch screen stylus I purchased was rather expensive. I purchased this set for about 1/3 the price I paid for ONE. The quality is just as good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good on Kindle Fire, February 1, 2012
I purchased this right after I purchased my Kindle Fire, and have used it ever since. I also gave one to my 11 year old son, who also used it. The stylus is pretty responsive to all commands, including swipes. The only issue I have is durability, as my son's stylus broke at the top and the bottom came off after 2 months.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, April 22, 2013
I bought these to use with our kindle fire HDs and they were definitely not worth the money!! They are plastic and not very well made. The rubber tip fell out on 1 after about 5 minutes use and the other 2, the tips collapsed. I did not even push on them! They all were in the trash within an hour of receiving them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus Touch Screen pens, April 3, 2013
One of my better purchases. I use them on my kindle - some of my co-workers asked where I bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so convenient, November 17, 2012
I sometimes have a problem with my fingertips being too large to touch certain objects on my Kndle. These styluses are handy to touch even the smallest print and they help prevent fingerprints on my screen. The reasonable price for three allows me to always have one whether in my purse or at my desk.

Rate and Discover Movies