4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product
Works great in acclimating fish etc. CPR stands behind its products. I had a small problem with a part and they mailed me a new one.
Published 3 months ago by phil

3.0 out of 5 stars A touch disappointed
Published on March 1, 2012 by RGillund

3.0 out of 5 stars A touch disappointed, March 1, 2012
This review is from: CPR First A.I.D. Deluxe Model - Isolation / Quarantine Tank (Misc.)
This looked a little better online than it does in my hands. I have a couple of CPR products, a protien skimmer and a hang on back refugium and am used to their products being of very good quality. This is made of light, and cheap plastic. The same sort of plastic that is used for the speciman containers that fish shops use to move fish and corals from their tanks to plastic bags. It's very light wieght. If this was dropped even once I know it will crack and no longer be of any use. I know because I have dropped those speciman containers and they are the same material and much lighter weight. I suspect a small fall would shatter this into bits. There are other products out there that cost about twice the money as this, and I would suggest maybe going that route. This is a cheap product though that's why I didn't give it one or two stars. I feel like at the very least it came with a small pump that is usable for many different applications even if the main unit is broken so it's not a total loss. If it was more money, I would have given it a lower rating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, December 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars CPR come thru again, June 7, 2013
I purchased this to use as an acclamation tank for my corals and fish. i let the water drain into a bucket and pump pour the water back into my aquarium. My coral acclimate better and do much better.