- Outputs isolated from inputs
- Electrical isolation between circuits, output relay rated up to 20 Amps
- LED trip status indicator, dead band prevents relay chatter
- Calibrated dial option available, external current transformers available
- Applications: monitor electrical heater elements, sense motor over/under loads, detect lamp burn-out, indicate phase loss
- Variable trip point and time delay, monitors currents from 10 mA to 60 AC amps
Have one to sell?
by CR Magnetics
CR Magnetics CR5311-50 DC Voltage Transducer with Single Element, DC, >=2K Output Load, 24 VDC +/-10%, 0-50 VDC Input Range, +/-10 VDC Output Range
|Price:||$188.50 ($188.50 / each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 7 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||CR Magnetics|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||0-50 VDC Input Range|
The CR5300 Series, DC Voltage Transducers and Transmitters, are designed to provide an output DC ... See more product details
Save on Powerblanket Heating Solutions!Learn more
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The CR5300 Series, DC Voltage Transducers and Transmitters, are designed to provide an output DC signal that is proportional to the input DC voltage. These devices are focused to provide an easy solution to DC voltage instrumentation needs. Response time: 250 ms, Operating temperature: 0 degree C to +50 degree C, MTBF: Greater than 100 K hours, Insulation voltage: 2500 VDC, Supply voltage: 24 VDC, Frequency Range: DC, Thermal drift: 200 PPM/ degree C, 4-20 mA DC - 0-300 ohm, 0-5 VDC - 2 K ohm or Greater, Output load: Basic Accuracy: 0.5 percent, Calibration: RMS Calibrated.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: voltage transducer