Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts for Her Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Shop Now DOTD

on November 30, 2000
The inter-disciplinary dialogue of Sciences and Theology constitutes Worhting's thesis. There is a world of stuff out there that most of us (Christians) don't even bother in questioning or reading about. Today, Science and Theology are definitely undergoing a major shift. They are starting to learn from each other concepts, ideas, beliefs, understandings, etc. This is a good book for the lay person that does not see any good in sciences, or for the scientist that does not see the point in theology, or even for the person that (like me) is seeking to study both (sciences and theology) at the same time!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Worthing brings together so much information, so many world views, and so many fields of inquiry that I felt I must have this book. I know it will be a reference work I will go back to time and time again. I have an evangelical Christian background, and I found my belief in the Bible as sacred writing honored. However, I found my assumptions about God and His Word constantly challenged by the many perspectives Worthing brought to mind. God, Creation, and Contemporary Physics is not an easy read (at least not for me!), but every page was worthy reading.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse