5.0 out of 5 stars Great Panels!
I ordered two of these panels and I love them! The quality of the fabric is awesome and they hang just right.
Published on August 3, 2011 by Tierra

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but overpriced
These curtains are not lined! The fabric is good quality as is the work but overall the absence of lining detracts from the look. Def. prettier in the picture.
Published on March 29, 2011 by Young Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but overpriced, March 29, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, May 12, 2011
Amazon Customer (pittsburgh, pa United States) - See all my reviews
These curtains are more sheer that they appear in the photo. I ordered two sets for my main windows. I neach set, one panel was shorter. weird. I gave it three stars because overall, they look expensive.

3.0 out of 5 stars curtains, July 7, 2012
The curtain colors were exactly what I expected and wanted, however, be aware the fabric is very thin and will need a lining. Therefore, I don't feel they are worth what they cost.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fabric, nice look. Lighter weight than I expected., February 9, 2012
I ordered four of these panels, they are very nice, but when I washed them, ONE of them shrunk. Don't understand why that would happen. I went ahead and ordered another. Hopefully the colors match up. Jeez.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Panels!, August 3, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars just aweful, March 31, 2013
Those curtains looks so great on the picture, exactly what I was looking for...reality, not so much, see through, cheap and 2" too short. Overpriced on top of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a beautiful curtain!, August 1, 2012
I love this curtain because my favorite color is purple. However, this item is just one panel for that ridiculous price when I need three to cover my window. It doesn't block all light which is nice but when you have the tv on the opposite wall you will have some glare on the TV. I may love the curtain, but the price and glare may not be loved by everyone. I suggest that people buy different panels if they are looking to save money or want a darker room.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size and density off, June 25, 2012
Purchased panel, thought I ordered two but received only one. Panel measured only 38 but was sold as 40 wide! The curtain also is quite sheer, not as it appears in the photo. Again I'm discouraged with online shopping. Time to shop locally, see what I'm getting for my $$.

3.0 out of 5 stars CS Emblem Grommet Window Curtains, May 29, 2013
They look so good in the picture ... and yet they are not lined and a bit flimsy. You can see through and don't have enough weight to hang nicely like I would have liked. However, the design is really nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty curtain, March 25, 2012
I bought this for a teen boy bedroom. Its sophisticated without being too much for this particular boy. They are sort of shimmery and they are sheer. You will be able to see everything outside the window during the day but it will still cut out a lot of light so we open it during the day. At night you can't see out but I can only imagine someone could see in. Its not on a window where that is a problem but for privacy purposes you may want a blind or roman shade under this curtain.

CS Celadon Curtain Panel 40 x 90"
Out of stock